10% Off Orders Over $40!

Vega, Sport, Natural Pre-Workout Energizer, Lemon Lime Flavor, 19 oz (540 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2708540 on May 14, 2012

I use this right before going to hit the gym or sip on it during my workouts! especially If I am on the elliptical of about a good solid hour! Keeps my energy levels up! especially when I first started to use it! But after a while I guess my body got used to it so the effect is not as much as the first time.. so maybe I will up on the dosage in the future! :)

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

I do have more energy for my weights workout when I take this. Can lift more weight and do a few extra sets. I also seem to recover faster afterwards. I take it in combination with the other Vega sport products, they complement each other great.

Boom!

Posted by Reviewer1115237 on Jul 08, 2013

LOVE this stuff!! Have been using it for over a year and it has become my "go to" before completing an intense 1hr+ workout. Not only gives me the boost, but also helps me stay very focused. Helps to ensure that you complete your workout at your best capacity thus obtaining optimal results. Have additionally used this before taking an exam - again has helped me stay focused and alert. Am sensitive to caffeine so best used in the morning and have found it to disturb my sleep if I use it past 3pm.

BEST PROTEIN IN THE MARKET.......IS EXPENSIVE FOR 1 POUND!!!

Posted by 4879307957985072883 on Aug 16, 2013

IS ALKALINE.......WHEY PROTEIN IS ACID (BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH)

love the taste and the increased energy and foucs!

Posted by 5274769380578365381 on Sep 14, 2013

this product definitely does increase my mental and physical focus and performance for my workouts! I love it! it really brings me something special and I really enjoy taking it. Ive never been one to have preworkout formulas before because of all the nasties that they contain, but this natural herbal one is great and I love the taste!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »