Hands down the best vegan protein bar

Posted by 5000286282747428088 on Jul 29, 2014

I love these protein bars! The taste is good, they offer a good amount of (non-soy) protein and the ingredients are all natural. Perfect for after a workout or just as a snack. I am so glad I discovered Vega products and these bars are hands down the best vegan protein bars I've ever had!

The best vegan protein bar

Posted by 5527466962746378595 on Mar 25, 2014

This is the best tasting vegan protein bar!

Another Winner From Vega

Posted by eatsleepswim on Oct 17, 2011

I've tried both new recovery bars, the Chocolate Coconut and Chocolate SaviSeed. They have a similar, very chocolaty taste. I believe in the principles that Vega espouses and will continue to order their product through iHerb as they have the best prices.

......

Posted by 4657435351063703901 on Aug 01, 2012

Tastes great!! Good products

Great

Posted by 4879557281372733205 on Jan 13, 2014

Great

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1272906 on Apr 16, 2012

Rich, deep, chocolate flavor w/ a coconut crunch. Very tasty.

The most delicious of sports bar

Posted by 5361345225337828245 on Nov 11, 2012

These are the most delicious of the sport bars rich but so good for you and they give you an instant kick and revival after a run !!

Amazing, tastes real

Posted by 5558423172341473585 on Aug 01, 2014

I am gluten and dairy intolerant but also suffer from a lot of other intolerances. This is the first protein bar that actually tastes real, doesn't ferment in the stomach and is super yummy. I love this brand and can't wait to try their other products.

These are a decadent treat!

Posted by Reviewer2493350 on Aug 29, 2012

I love that I can carry around a chocolate bar for a snack and treat, that is good for me. The protein is great for a vegan like me who travels and can't always get a quality snack or meal. The bar is delicious. Very chocolatey and a nice firm texture. Like all protein bars it does have a slight powdery texture also, but it's really not significant in comparison to how delicious it is.

Ahhh so good!

Posted by Reviewer2745716 on Jul 03, 2012

Ever since Vega re did their formulas and packaging, I have been a huge fan! These bars are simply delicious- great vegan and gluten-free protein bar for athletes! The coconut is very subtle and adds a nice little crunch. I definitely recommend trying these!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »