Top product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I'm a big fan of Vega products, because they have top quality - natural - active ingredients and they taste taste amazing! This product is no exception. I use it with the vega chocolate protein and it gives my muscles everything they need to recover after a workout. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good

Posted by 4995981521584027747 on Jul 16, 2013

This is one of the best product I used .

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer1780406 on Nov 07, 2013

I have been taking this after my workouts and I love it. I seem to recover quickly and have energy throughout the day.

Tastes great.

Posted by mountainpony on May 08, 2014

Noticed a marked difference in muscle soreness and recovery time once we started adding this to our post workout protein shake.

Good recovery drink

Posted by 4736515913798517586 on Sep 01, 2014

After intense workouts I take this to help me recover. No muscle soreness the next day enables me to train again . I really notice the difference when I don't take it. I prefer the taste of the tropical over the apple berry but both are good.

Perfect for Vegans and non-vegans alike!

Posted by saralovesiherb on Jan 13, 2015

I train jiu jitsu, and in the summer, it's sweltering and pretty much feels like you're exercising in a sauna for an hour. Needless to say, it knocks the energy out of you. This is an excellent recovery during and after. The ingredients are wholesome (instead of some other "recovery" drinks) and I can certainly attest to the difference it makes in my ability to keep going during training and not feel like I got hit by a truck after. Highly recommend for any athlete.

Really works!

Posted by 4939732485447818956 on Feb 23, 2015

One thing user will realize is that after lifting weights, drinking this recovery powder really helps in faster recovery. Delivery is fast too, and the price is cheaper than most online shopping websites.

Another Standout from Vega

Posted by eatsleepswim on Oct 21, 2011

Top quality ingredients make this the post workout recovery drink to reach for. Tastes like it's name, Apple/Berry

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3345767 on Jun 07, 2012

I give the Vega Apple Berry Recovery Accelerator my highest recommendation. The taste is superb mixed only with water. I have noticed significant improvement in my recovery times. I take 1-2 scoops immediately after a long run and immediately after a hot yoga session.

pretty good