LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by 5437311406923616098 on Apr 05, 2016

best tasting, works excellent! Gets you in recovery fast after a long run!

Plant-based, gluten-free drink that helps me train better

Posted by 4633384420332679744 on Feb 06, 2016

I run some 40mi and swim 6mi per week. This post workout drink really reduces my recovery time between training sessions. Since I'm vegan and gluten-intolerant, the fact that it is gluten-free and all plant-based is a big plus. No artificial flavours, nor preservatives. My body is sort of used to it and I couldn't train without it. Tropical Flavor taste better than Pomeberry in my opinion.

Good recovery drink

Posted by 4736515913798517586 on Sep 01, 2014

After intense workouts I take this to help me recover. No muscle soreness the next day enables me to train again . I really notice the difference when I don't take it. I prefer the taste of the tropical over the apple berry but both are good.

Best post workout formula!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use it after my workouts, and I can really feel it working! I love the fact that has natural ingredients, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory,which you need after a workout. It mixes very easily with water and the taste is great! I take it mixed with the Vega chocolate protein and the taste is terrific! I'm very happy with the vega sports line! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great results, great taste

Posted by 5654978313679424190 on Jul 03, 2013

I use this product 4 times a week, can't live without it now. No more sore muscles after workouts.

Interesting idea.

Posted by 5080603767938044403 on Apr 13, 2013

I am trying this out after resistance training and then following with Vega protein later, has an almost ideal macro balance for me when combined like this and some interesting herbs in for recoveryseems like a great idea, will see how it goes,

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

I can definitely feel a difference after taking it post-workout. I recover faster, not as sore, and have noticed more energy for my next workout. I follow this with the Vega Performance Protein shake about 30 min later.

Vega (Sequel) Naturals, Sport, Recovery Accelerator, Tropical, 19 oz (540 g)

Posted by Reviewer2670656 on Mar 11, 2012

This is great, I've used it 5 times and an icy hit of this after a hard BJJ session not only hit the spot in terms of taste and refreshing but I can feel it gets on there and does good work like no other post workout drink, highly rated and I would rate higher but Iv only just got onto it, I'm really looking forward to getting the whole range of pre, during and post and taking my training up a notch. Thanks VEGA!!!

good product I like this flaour way better than apple berry

Posted by Reviewer2830162 on Mar 05, 2012

i bought the apple berry and did not like the flavour. This has a much better flavour to me. Vega recovery accelerator is full of great superfoods and herbs to make recovery easier. I love the vega line.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1434676 on Jan 31, 2012

Love the taste and it really helps you recover after a tough workout.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »