July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Vega, Vega One, All-in-One Nutrition Bar, Chocolate Almond, 12 Bars, 2.2 oz (63 g) Each

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Sensational!

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on May 22, 2013

Can't say enough good stuff about these bars........chock full of goodness and they taste awesome!

Fan-tastic!

Posted by Reviewer1028577 on Oct 30, 2013

I have used iHerb for years and LOVE it but I have been too 'lazy' to actually write reviews even though I've had many good experiences with products from this great page.. I'll get better, I promise.. Anyway - this product was SO good that I just HAD to tell you about it! I loved it and have replaced my candy-Saturdays with this greatness - no need for candy or chocolate anymore - this covers cravings, Saturday-snack-time and it is healthy! Best combo in the world :-) Next I'll try the double chocolate one - can't go wrong with chocolate ;-)