Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1866438 on Aug 29, 2012

I tried the Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer but was too harsh for me, this Nutritional Shakes were softer to my stomach so I'm deffinitley keep buying them.

pretty good - taste is fine

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

Decent tasting. I like that it has no whey or soy, both are allergens for me. And 15 gm of protein is pretty good. I've so far only had one packet, but if I were to return to eating more smoothies and using protein powder on a regular basis, I would definately consider buying more of this one.

Great product, not my favorite flavor

Posted by HDumas on Mar 16, 2013

I love the Vega One shakes, I've been having them for dinner for over a month. I got these one-packs to try the other flavors. Boy am I glad I did! I simply don't enjoy the berry and chocolate flavors nearly as much as I enjoy the vanilla and vanilla chai flavors. I'm sure if I were drinking this berry flavor every day, I'd get used to it. I could also add juice or fruit to add to the flavor. Overall I'm glad I just got the taste-test and not a months worth of it!

nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1398647 on Nov 17, 2012

mixes pretty well, not gritty and nice berry flavor! drank it for an afternoon snack!

Wasn't good

Posted by odereviews on Jul 30, 2013

I wasn't able to drink the whole shake. Too much stevia, and chalky taste.

Glad I bought the trial only

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Aug 06, 2013

I love the nutrition in these packages, but the taste and texture was not pleasant for me. wont buy again.

ok flavor

Posted by 5098658689195855876 on Apr 22, 2012

not my favorite flavor. And the color was slightly green, so hard to drink because of it.

Disgusting!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Jun 27, 2013

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. One sip, and down the drain. Tastes like a combo of dirt, seaweed and artificial berries. YUK!