A Chocolate Lover's Dream!

Posted by 5728169306038487717 on Nov 06, 2014

This product tastes super chocolately and delicious, even when mixed with just plain water. One shake on its own doesn't hold me over all morning, but it is still a great start! I will buy this product again.

Vega One Shake

Posted by 5326073439241384446 on Aug 21, 2013

I highly recommend this product took a day or two but then I really felt a difference in energy a decrease in appetite 5 Star I WILL ORDER AGAIN

High quality

Posted by 5408980747829134372 on Oct 24, 2013

I love this stuff. I use it when I am feeling snacky or for breakfast. I make it in a smoothie with veggies and fruit and it gives me a lot of energy.

An amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1023608 on May 10, 2013

I'm not a vegan and only tried this because I wanted to reduce dairy intake. This is the one product from iherb that I definitely can't do without. It tastes good and seems to somehow be healing my digestive system. It is expensive but I've been able to drop a lot of other supplements because it is so nutritious so I am happy to pay extra. I've also found it to be strangely deodorizing - I now never get BO for some reason - which is a nice bonus!

Great product

Posted by 5080603767938044403 on Apr 13, 2013

I got this for my wife for at work, so she can fit another meal in during the day. She loves the flavour and I feel it has a great profile but to be honest, I didn't like the flavour as much as other reviewers,

Wow!! All that in one shake! And the taste?? Amazing!

Posted by 4798695263764689202 on Jul 01, 2015

I am a busy mother of two who works full time-like most- and train hard. After a lot of research I came upon this product and to say that I am impressed would be an understatement. I work and live in regional Western Australia and we are quite lacking in variety. I am an ex chef and have also noticed that our veg and fruit sold here is not of the freshest of quality. This is the first Shake that I have had which ticks all the boxes, and is also gluten free! I no longer cringe if my children have a "taste" of my smoothie as I know they are also getting a packet full of goodness. I have just received the French vanilla version and can't wait to try it! Well done.

Great Product

Posted by 5208887333946908239 on Oct 23, 2015

I am almost 65 and have tried other protein shakes. This product is very easy on the digestive system and tastes great. This is my daily morning shake. Love It!

Super Tasty .

Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Jan 25, 2016

Taste like chocolate. Dissolve fast. Smell is just like a taste. although my stomach need to addopt to it .

Vega One

Posted by Reviewer3284379 on Apr 05, 2016

This is a great product. Easy to digest and significant energy and health benefits.

So good.

Posted by 5257251201621474792 on Jun 22, 2016

This product is great! It has an amazing flavor and works wonders on the body.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »