Great shake when it's hard to eat the right food!

Posted by 4615959413049043437 on Jun 09, 2015

I work in a remote part of Australia and being a vegan it is very hard to find good nutritious food. I've found the vegan one shake as a great back up for fresh veges, legumes and nuts. And always feel at my best after having a shake in the morning. Tom

Best chocolate shake

Posted by 5734513769953766896 on Nov 09, 2013

I've tried many and I have to say, this is my favourite, hands down!

UMM.

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Oct 04, 2013

This was really gross. I read a few reviews and they all said it was better than the previous formula so I bought it. If the last one tasted worse than this one idk what they were thinking when they made it.

VEGA products

Posted by 4855820523250036144 on Dec 02, 2016

I love VEGA products. I tried Vanilla and chocolate and both are great. I little bit too sweet for my taste, but mixed with sower fruits, are perfect. Shopping on this site is a great experience; fast delivery, good customer service.

Great Product

Posted by 5208887333946908239 on Oct 23, 2015

I am almost 65 and have tried other protein shakes. This product is very easy on the digestive system and tastes great. This is my daily morning shake. Love It!

Wow!! All that in one shake! And the taste?? Amazing!

Posted by 4798695263764689202 on Jul 01, 2015

I am a busy mother of two who works full time-like most- and train hard. After a lot of research I came upon this product and to say that I am impressed would be an understatement. I work and live in regional Western Australia and we are quite lacking in variety. I am an ex chef and have also noticed that our veg and fruit sold here is not of the freshest of quality. This is the first Shake that I have had which ticks all the boxes, and is also gluten free! I no longer cringe if my children have a "taste" of my smoothie as I know they are also getting a packet full of goodness. I have just received the French vanilla version and can't wait to try it! Well done.

An amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1023608 on May 10, 2013

I'm not a vegan and only tried this because I wanted to reduce dairy intake. This is the one product from iherb that I definitely can't do without. It tastes good and seems to somehow be healing my digestive system. It is expensive but I've been able to drop a lot of other supplements because it is so nutritious so I am happy to pay extra. I've also found it to be strangely deodorizing - I now never get BO for some reason - which is a nice bonus!

Great protein powder without whey

Posted by desertanddates on Aug 04, 2016

This product tastes amazing with banana as a chocolate shake, add some frozen strawberries and enjoy.

High quality

Posted by 5408980747829134372 on Oct 24, 2013

I love this stuff. I use it when I am feeling snacky or for breakfast. I make it in a smoothie with veggies and fruit and it gives me a lot of energy.

Vega One Shake

Posted by 5326073439241384446 on Aug 21, 2013

I highly recommend this product took a day or two but then I really felt a difference in energy a decrease in appetite 5 Star I WILL ORDER AGAIN

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »