A Chocolate Lover's Dream!

Posted by 5728169306038487717 on Nov 06, 2014

This product tastes super chocolately and delicious, even when mixed with just plain water. One shake on its own doesn't hold me over all morning, but it is still a great start! I will buy this product again.

Best chocolate shake

Posted by 5734513769953766896 on Nov 09, 2013

I've tried many and I have to say, this is my favourite, hands down!

UMM.

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Oct 04, 2013

This was really gross. I read a few reviews and they all said it was better than the previous formula so I bought it. If the last one tasted worse than this one idk what they were thinking when they made it.

Great product

Posted by 5080603767938044403 on Apr 13, 2013

I got this for my wife for at work, so she can fit another meal in during the day. She loves the flavour and I feel it has a great profile but to be honest, I didn't like the flavour as much as other reviewers,

An amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1023608 on May 10, 2013

I'm not a vegan and only tried this because I wanted to reduce dairy intake. This is the one product from iherb that I definitely can't do without. It tastes good and seems to somehow be healing my digestive system. It is expensive but I've been able to drop a lot of other supplements because it is so nutritious so I am happy to pay extra. I've also found it to be strangely deodorizing - I now never get BO for some reason - which is a nice bonus!

Vega One Shake

Posted by 5326073439241384446 on Aug 21, 2013

I highly recommend this product took a day or two but then I really felt a difference in energy a decrease in appetite 5 Star I WILL ORDER AGAIN

High quality

Posted by 5408980747829134372 on Oct 24, 2013

I love this stuff. I use it when I am feeling snacky or for breakfast. I make it in a smoothie with veggies and fruit and it gives me a lot of energy.

Great when added to fruit smoothies

Posted by 4621924406823018991 on May 26, 2015

We like this product in our fruit smoothies for additional protein. Sugar content is fairly low too.

clean energy, easy to mix and tastes great

Posted by 5341347493260699664 on Sep 13, 2016

Being dairy free is a great bonus, and unlike other "diet" shakes, this is all about nutrition. I always blend it with ice and water, and will sometimes add other things - a beetroot, a carrot or a chunk of tofu - to add body if i need to feel more sated. I first using this shake when i was stationed in the desert and found that the heat was affecting my appetite - this drink, super chilled is a great way to "eat' well and stay hydrated. I often blend extra water into it on hot days and the flavour stays true. I have used these Vega One products for 4 years now - I also like the chai and the french vanilla...but being a chocoholic this flavour always makes the top of the list. The price is up there, but when you factor in the cost per serve, and the fact that it really can replace a high nutrient meal without leaving you hungry...give it a go. Think health, before weight loss, and both things will come to you ...naturally. PS The maca bars are off the hook good if you like bitter dark chocolate...nibble by nibble they are great in the desk drawer, and too intense to binge on (just in case you are prone to inhale tasty snacks)

Wow!! All that in one shake! And the taste?? Amazing!

Posted by 4798695263764689202 on Jul 01, 2015

I am a busy mother of two who works full time-like most- and train hard. After a lot of research I came upon this product and to say that I am impressed would be an understatement. I work and live in regional Western Australia and we are quite lacking in variety. I am an ex chef and have also noticed that our veg and fruit sold here is not of the freshest of quality. This is the first Shake that I have had which ticks all the boxes, and is also gluten free! I no longer cringe if my children have a "taste" of my smoothie as I know they are also getting a packet full of goodness. I have just received the French vanilla version and can't wait to try it! Well done.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »