Vega (Sequel) Naturals, Vega One, Plant-Based Nutritional Shake, Natural, 30.4 oz (862 g)

Reviews 4-star

Pretty good stuff--not high in sugar

Posted by 4890990185520892971 on Jun 11, 2012

I searched for a powder that was low in sugar--not easy to find. This one has fairly good taste and is a nice addition to my almond milk/hemp milk fruit smoothie I make. I also use Green Vibrance, so I may switch over to a straight protein powder since they cross over a ot, and I love my Green Vibrance. But if I was going to use just one protein powder I'd use this one. I don't mind textures, but I detect no grittiness or powdery feel.

first powder i have tried

Posted by 5463157871559800295 on Jun 03, 2013

I bought this to add to my plant based smoothie in the mornings. I chose the natural flavor because I didn't want to commit to a certain added flavor. This powder definatly has a chalky "green " flavor to it. I find myself chugging to get it over with but also feel good knowing I'm getting quality ingredients along with what ive already put in the vitamix.