Vega, Vega One, Plant-Based Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Chai, 1.4 oz (39.7 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Delicious!

Posted by emilydahlenburg on Jul 19, 2012

Love Vega products but had yet to try this kind! I blended it with a frozen banana, almond milk and blueberries. Perfect start to my day!

Great product, although definitely wise to taste-test the different flavors first!

Posted by HDumas on Apr 03, 2013

I love the Vega One shakes, I've been having them for dinner for over a month. I got these one-packs to try the other flavors. Boy am I glad I did! I simply don't enjoy the berry and chocolate flavors nearly as much as I enjoy the vanilla and vanilla chai flavors. Definitley this Vanilla Chai flavor was my #1 fave! Overall I'm glad I taste-tested all the different flavors before buying the big tug and committing myself to a month's supply.

Tastes Amazing

Posted by 5734513769953766896 on Nov 09, 2013

This protein tastes like a chai latte...it's yummy and good for you

liked this flavor the most

Posted by 5098658689195855876 on Apr 22, 2012

The vanilla chai is pretty good.

Too sweet for me - but that's me.

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on May 23, 2013

For being a sweetened protein-powder this was fine. I believe my problem with this sort of product is that I am not in the target group for it - I like a bit of sweetener, but this is just too much. That said, it's the best in that category I have tried yet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »