Changed Formula

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Nov 01, 2015

This used to be my FAVORITE flavor. It seems they changed the container AND changed the formula at the same time. Now the flavor almost makes me ill. They put WAY too much nutmeg in it. I was hoping it was just an 'off' batch, but when I got the next (30.8oz) container, I knew it was not just a mistake. I wanted to throw it away, but it's too expensive to do that - that and my body likes all the nutrients in it and my impaired glucose intolerance likes that it's low carb/low sugar. I like the ingredients and what it does for my body so much, I will try the vanilla or the plain one...but the chai...never again.

DELICIOUS!!!

Posted by 5762943488494181793 on Oct 22, 2014

tasty and fulfilling, i use it every day

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1780406 on Apr 12, 2014

I really like most of the products with Brandon Brazier and Vega.

Im addicted!

Posted by 5452900394130523417 on Feb 02, 2014

I love This product ! :) I'm a fitness athlete and I use this shake once a day. IThe taste is great and it's packed with nutrition and 15grams of protein per serving. Perfect ! I combine it with the other products from Vega :))

Amazing, but way too expensive!

Posted by 5161264614291815879 on Jan 19, 2014

I love this product and it tastes great, but you're better off just eating fresh produce, kimchi and your daily essential vitamins and minerals. This also only lasts about a month or so, depending on your usage.

My Favorite!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Oct 15, 2013

Good taste, great nutrition and it's worth spending a little more on. Natural is good too but this one is best. Also note how low in sugar!

Fantastic Flavor

Posted by 5269596883111451600 on Sep 10, 2013

One of my favorite meal replacements. Has a "pistachio" flavor when mixed with unsweetened almond milk. YUMMY Have been using this for months now as my main protein supply due to Acute Systemic Fungal Candidas. It's working great.

Great product!

Posted by 5495878527456125378 on Jun 28, 2013

I have been using the Vega One Vanilla Chai in my morning smoothie for over 6 months now. It tastes great and is packed with nutrition to get my day started right!

Love this all vegetable protein powder

Posted by mindbodymovement on Jun 02, 2013

Great taste, not chalky. And no gluten or other allergens. Also like the chocolate one but this one has fewer calories.

Good taste, great quality, full satisfaction

Posted by HDumas on Feb 27, 2013

To begin with, I really like the Vega line of products, for their commitment to natural, high-quality vegan products geared for athletic lifestyles. This is my first time taking a meal replacement shake, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I usually combine this with soy milk or water, (or a combination of the two) and find it very satisfying. I love having this after working out, and I don't feel hungry after. It's when you're on the go with no time to prepare something.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »