Great feel good shake, shame about the taste

Posted by 4967110930868413539 on Sep 16, 2012

I've been using this for a week now and I've got to say I've been feeling great since I've been using it....no idea if it psychosomatic or real but who cares, I'm feeling great! I'm just not keen on the taste, its far too sweet, and to me the sweetness tastes artificial, the aftertaste also seems to linger (which when I'm not keen on the taste is not a good thing!). I have recommend it to friends though and I know they are ordering different flavours, I'm excited to try others to see if I like them more as I want to continue using this product.

Healthy AND great tasting!

Posted by LiselJ on Apr 04, 2012

This is my staple morning fix - great tasting and full of lots of goodies to keep you healthy. It even tastes great mixed with just water!. Thoroughly recommend this!

tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3164619 on Apr 06, 2012

I put this in a blender with almond milk, and I love it. The vanilla taste is great, and if you let it sit for a few minutes after blending, it takes on a thick creamy texture that reminds me of eggnog. Note to the uninitiated, this shake will make you VERY regular, like clockwork. Also note that you will experience the texture of the fiber when drinking. Perfect breakfast replacer!

Good taste, great quality, full satisfaction

Posted by HDumas on Feb 27, 2013

To begin with, I really like the Vega line of products, for their commitment to natural, high-quality vegan products geared for athletic lifestyles. This is my first time taking a meal replacement shake, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I usually combine this with soy milk or water, (or a combination of the two) and find it very satisfying. I love having this after working out, and I don't feel hungry after. It's when you're on the go with no time to prepare something.

DELICIOUS!!!

Posted by 5762943488494181793 on Oct 22, 2014

tasty and fulfilling, i use it every day

Amazing, but way too expensive!

Posted by 5161264614291815879 on Jan 19, 2014

I love this product and it tastes great, but you're better off just eating fresh produce, kimchi and your daily essential vitamins and minerals. This also only lasts about a month or so, depending on your usage.

Good, but gassy

Posted by 5091057693795822796 on Apr 26, 2012

I really enjoyed the flavor and texture of the shake and am impressed with the nutritional content. I did however not enjoy the gas and gas pains a few hours after drinking the shake. I even tried only drinking it once a day and still had several hours of discomfort. I will discontinue to drink this shake. I would recommend this shake to people who have no issues with gas caused by broccoli (my guess on the culprit in the shake).

I Swear by this Brand!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2708540 on May 14, 2012

I am from Florida and started taking Vega after finding it in our local whole foods market..and I have been a fan since! I recently made a change of location to Vienna, Austria. And I have to say that I am disappointed that I cannot find the product available here yet! I keep asking the local protein store owners to look into Vega and maybe try to sell it here in the future! I am happy that Iherb will ship internationally but NOT so happy about the limited weight on shipping! I can only ship up to 4Lbs! which is not much really.. and it takes almost a month to get my products! I really hope that Iherb will change that soon so I can send more at a time! But other than that complaint I personally LOVE Vega products and hope that in the future I will see them in places like Vienna as well! :)

A+!

Posted by 5253541300818539865 on Jul 10, 2012

Fast shipping, cheaper than the original website (and Amazon!) Thanks!

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer1721390 on Sep 27, 2012

Way better then the old version. I herb delivered in two days for free. Great product and service. Plan on re ordering again..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »