Veria, ID Innerdosha, Calm & Cool Balancing Toner, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Updated review

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on May 31, 2013

I recently reviewed this product after only a couple of uses, and really liked it, it does have a light and clean scent, it felt good at first on my skin, but after using it for over a week, it definitely did not react well with my skin. It was very drying and made my face break out with red cyst type of bumps, not acne, but itchy and ugly. I was really hoping this product would work for me, I have eliminated the mist, I will continue to try the cleanser and moisturizer to see if those give me the same reaction...I have let my face go back to normal with my other skin care products in the meantime. The reaction may not be the same for everyone!

Great calming toner with effective anti-aging ingredients

Posted by 4708893397355790439 on Aug 06, 2013

It really calms the skin and has a pleasant jasmine smell. Good for acne-prone skin because of its light texture. But I think it'll be better if they can leave out Eugenol. 很舒缓、很好闻的茉莉味道。不粘腻的质地对痘肌不错。但确实里面的一些香料成分可能会造成过敏。