New To iHerb?

Vibrant Health, Gigartina, Red Marine Algae, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Finally, something that helps!

Posted by Reviewer3168187 on May 01, 2009

After 3 decades of recurring herpes events and trying everything imaginable, I had nearly given up thinking anything could change. But Red Marine algae really works! And I like that this brand includes multiple strains- seems like it gives the broadest effectiveness. Great product. I now have hope! :-)

Good for Herpes

Posted by Reviewer2046448 on Nov 26, 2006

I use RMA at the first sign of an outbreak to shorten the severity or sometimes to prevent the outbreak altogether. Using it during the whole course of the outbreak seems to diminish the overall number of outbreaks I have per year. When I first started taking RMA (Source Naturals Intracept, no longer on the market) I went from having about 10 outbreaks per year down to 1 to 2. That was an amazing improvement. And it isn't like acyclovir where you are taking it non-stop. Vibrant Health RMA is a good quality RMA product - I highly recommend. I have also used this with Gan Mao Ling to knock out bad colds.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3166429 on Dec 19, 2008

Wonderful. Since I started using this product the herpes on my lips have stopped. This product is great.

Absolutely awesome

Posted by Reviewer2066590 on Dec 09, 2007

I gave a bottle to my friend who was suffering from the terrible pain associated with shingles. She was able to sleep again after taking the capsules for two days. That is spectacular.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1411777 on Oct 28, 2007

This product seems to work a lot better than the anti-viral medicine I've been taking. I'm glad I found it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »