helping

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

This is really helping my husband with his shingles. It seems to be strengthening his healing ability, perhaps by giving his immune system a boost.

Easy to digest, small capsules

Posted by Reviewer2180786 on Jun 14, 2011

Compared to other brands, easy to digest (it's in capsules, not tablets) and the capsules are very small. Nice option from iHerb!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2708177 on Nov 23, 2010

I order this for my partner and he loves it -- he's been taking it for about 3 years and won't take anything else. He tried several different brands before settling on this. It's great for the immune system and fending off any viruses that like to live in your system

Finally, something that helps!

Posted by Reviewer3168187 on May 01, 2009

After 3 decades of recurring herpes events and trying everything imaginable, I had nearly given up thinking anything could change. But Red Marine algae really works! And I like that this brand includes multiple strains- seems like it gives the broadest effectiveness. Great product. I now have hope! :-)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3166429 on Dec 19, 2008

Wonderful. Since I started using this product the herpes on my lips have stopped. This product is great.

highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Sep 20, 2008

i have had herpes for 30 years, but have not had any flare ups in over 25years. I had recently so I ordered the red algae after researching new treatments. It worked right away. In a couple of days I was all clear again. I strongly recommend this product to others with this virus. Also, take L-Lysine 1000 mg a few times a day. I am very happy I found this product and at such a good price too.

Works like they say!

Posted by notsteveaustin on May 08, 2008

Keeps cold sores from getting outta control. Really works well for me !

Don't fear the Sodium

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

Started taking this every other morning on an empty stomach for the organic sodium (totally different than table salt, which is Sodium Chloride) - do not have any of the conditions for which this product is reportedly used. My body is responding very favorably (overall increased feeling of internal organ tone and resiliency).

Absolutely awesome

Posted by Reviewer2066590 on Dec 09, 2007

I gave a bottle to my friend who was suffering from the terrible pain associated with shingles. She was able to sleep again after taking the capsules for two days. That is spectacular.

red marine algae is a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2490234 on Nov 01, 2007

I have been using this product for several years now (when needed) & I have to say it is extremely effective! In only 2 days it starts to work & relieve the discomfort. I have also found it to keep away the common cold & allergies. If I never stop taking it I have noticed that I never seem to get sick--ever! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick fix!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »