Vibrant Health, Green Calcium, Hydrilla Verticillata, 200 g Powder (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No Bone Density Loss with this product!

Posted by Reviewer2104723 From North Carolina on Jan 07, 2007

I am a 57 year old woman who took calcium all the time 7 years ago but still had bone density loss. I just had a recheck after taking this product since 2002 and there is NO bone loss at all! Great product!!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2460886 From Florida on Dec 26, 2007

This product is great. I have been adding it to my morning fruit smoothies - I can't taste it, but my body loves it!

great form of calcium

Posted by Reviewer2414245 From New Hampshire on Dec 08, 2009

I am very cautious about taking calcium supplements after reading a book about calcium by Douglas Mulhall & Katja Hansen. Very illuminating. This product fits the bill nicely because it is plant-based, even though it doesn't taste that great. But I mix it in green drinks or with other foods so I never taste it. Older folks should note, though, that it does have some iron in it.

Worthwhile supplement for certain nutrients.

Posted by Reviewer1374200 From Great Britain on Feb 06, 2009

Good daily 'top up' supplement, I was assured of its potency after taking 3 measures in a day and felt noticably more energetic.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2964367 From Canada on Jan 11, 2008

I was introduced to Green Calcium by knowledgeable employee at Wild Oats in Tucson. It completely agrees with my body. It was difficult to get used to the texture and non-taste, but now I mix it with half water and half guava juice. Much easier. Also I let it soak for a while. Have just started the 2nd container of powder. Am grateful I can order it on line as it is not available in Canada.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »