Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.0, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

Posted by 5042742982632338059 on Jul 21, 2012

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

high energy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1335006 on Jul 31, 2012

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3119843 on Oct 11, 2012

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

I love this green powder

Posted by zestylemon on Mar 15, 2014

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

Wow

Posted by 4884755814315189135 on Oct 04, 2014

Im 33 years old . An Asian woman. I used to have problems with waking up in the morning, no energy, muscles so hurt and weak. I have been tried many products of vitamin c or co Q10 and so on , there were no feedback since my age got to be 33rd . Its seem like my body stop to work on all vitamin i took. Then i found Green Vibrance , just tried it as i bought for detoxing my body and nothing to lose anyway. After a week i found out my body getting more energy back. And YES iam losing weight ! Even i didnt change my eating stlye. I mixed Green powder with apple juice in the morning before meal 30minutes. I dont limited my food, still eat what i want, but my weight is going down, that's the great bonus of this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »