Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.3, 12.7 oz (360 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

So Far, So Good

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010

This is my first purchase of this product. I make fruity shakes for breakfast with Spirulina powder, and I use Vibrant Health as a shake in the afternoon, midday. It mixes well and is easy to use. I mix it with Silk's Almond Milk. Yummy. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 star, is I haven't taken it long enough to make a comment on how it makes me feel, as in 'more energy, vitality'. I am hopeful.

feel more vibrant

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Aug 08, 2010

but sometimes I sleep too well when I take

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Sep 01, 2010

One of the better greens for sure. The taste isn't the greatest, but still better than most greens. Considering the ingredients, the taste of spirulina is covered well. Only noticed slight improvement in energy levels, but I'm sure it's very good stuff.

Wrong shaped jar

Posted by Reviewer3051836 on Jan 27, 2011

I love the product, but just try to scoop it out of the jar with anything bigger than a child-sized hand. You should offer it in a wider, squatter jar so its easier to get at with the scoop provided.

Good product, heavy duty charges

Posted by 4612579716167936903 on Feb 26, 2014

These greens are good. I havent found them in Canada so I purchased online. Seemed a good deal however after being dinged with heavy duty charges I dont know that I would purchase the product again. Im still debating.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »