Great!

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on May 14, 2008

Love this stuff, wow, what a buzz I got after taking it. Think I will cut back to half a dose, will last longer too!!! Taste isn't too bad as I found the best beverage to mix it with is Grapefruit juice. Since greens aren't sweet, mixing it with sweet juice seems to clash, whereas grapefruit is tart so it seems to taste better with it. The texture is nice, mixes well without clumping. You do need to stir it well, but once mixed it is fine. Don't forget to store it in the freezer to keep it fresh.

What I received

Posted by Reviewer1748021 on Jan 31, 2010

This Product is AWESOME, I have more energy, not perfect but getting there. I don't miss a day that I don't take it. Thank you for making it so affordable

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1861902 on May 31, 2011

I have a smoothie with green vibrance, almond milk and papaya for breakfast every day. It gives me lots of energy in the morning. Good appetite control and helps with digestion! I will definetely re oder this product.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2608168 on Sep 12, 2012

I had been suffering from never ending periods. I started taking drinking this once or twice daily and my cycle now has a beginning and end. I have no idea what nutrients are doing this but I will not stop.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3277390 on Apr 16, 2010

I was always puzzled about the vast amount of choices in supplements. These days are over. I have my product now : Green Vibrance. I take a shot every morning. About 10 minutes later, my stomach starts singing joyful songs. After 1/2 hours, I take a much light breakfast than usual and I am set for the day. thanks green vibrance. thanks vibrant health. I only wish your products were available in more countries.

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Dec 16, 2010

I have used many super green powders over the last fews years. Favorites include VitaMineral Green and Boku. However, Green Vibrance is excellent as well, in my opinion. Every morning, I mix one rounded tablespoon of the powder in juice (usually apple) with one teaspoon of Carlson lemon-flavored fish oil, shake it up, and pour into a glass.

A staple in our family now

Posted by Reviewer3068504 on Jul 21, 2012

We take this before breakfast in a big glass of water. I gave up my multivitamin and use this instead. Wonderfully complete and energizing..... as well as cleansing.

Amazing

Posted by 5603353087075977405 on Jan 14, 2015

Tastes unbelievably awful but I can't live without it

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1737856 on Mar 11, 2010

Have been using this product for several years and just can not do without it. Makes my day, every day!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2464917 on Apr 10, 2011

one if the best on the market

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »