Regular

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on Nov 22, 2015

I would be in a world of hurt without Green Vibrance. I enjoy the extra energy, but, mostly it helps me stay regular and anyone that deals with constipation knows how I feel! Thank you IHERB Jim G, Tonasket, WA

Amazing

Posted by 5603353087075977405 on Jan 14, 2015

Tastes unbelievably awful but I can't live without it

Vibrance yes!

Posted by Reviewer1060534 on Nov 10, 2014

This product doesn't leave anything out when it Comes to greens. I use drink it inbetween my Juicing and it goes great mixed with my protein smoothes.

The first thing I have in the morning...

Posted by 5174693625572908487 on Mar 08, 2013

I have been taking Green Vibrance for over 10 years and cannot do without it. I've tried a variety of green foods, probiotics, etc. and always came back to this brand. I never had any major colds, flus, virusus etc. in all my time of consistently taking Green Vibrance and it has been the key, besides nutrition and excercise, to great health and energy. It's the first thing that goes into my body every morning. I usually mix with a couple shots of fresh juice, sometimes just water & lemon and I'm good to go. I've recommended this to many friends and they made it part of their daily routine as well and can't do without it as well.

Love Green Vibrance

Posted by 4833621763834053803 on Jan 27, 2013

Green vibrance contains Chlorella, the blood of the plant. A very high source of protein. I realize I've been undernourished for years before adding chlorella to my diet. I'm 68 now, and feel better than I did in my 50's -- and no joint pain, cholesterol low. I take no medications, have no illnesses that I'm aware of. I'm getting my friends and family on this.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2608168 on Sep 12, 2012

I had been suffering from never ending periods. I started taking drinking this once or twice daily and my cycle now has a beginning and end. I have no idea what nutrients are doing this but I will not stop.

Great Product; More Mild Taste than Other Brands

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I took this product several times a week for 2 years. I found this to be one of the better green foods product on the market. While not quite up to the quality of products such as HealthForce Nutritionals and others, this is a solid all-around green foods blend that I would recommend for people seeking a boost in energy without having to take a strong tasting green foods drink. I found the taste of this product to be quite mild compared to some stronger blends. There is some concord grape used to sweeten the product, which is preferable to stevia and is something you can notice when you drink it. I would recommend this product as a nice introduction for those new to green foods drinks who want to try something without a strong taste. It's also a nice value in the larger size, just be sure to keep in the freeze for the longest freshness.

A staple in our family now

Posted by Reviewer3068504 on Jul 21, 2012

We take this before breakfast in a big glass of water. I gave up my multivitamin and use this instead. Wonderfully complete and energizing..... as well as cleansing.

Assurance...

Posted by Reviewer3087344 on Mar 19, 2012

That I'm getting what I need. Have purchased many times and will continue to do so.

green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2483667 on Mar 03, 2012

this product is easy to use and is great tastingwhen mixed with juice

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »