Great product

Posted by 5453447456469215019 on Apr 23, 2016

Great product

Not the best

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Nov 08, 2013

I tried a similar product from Paradise herbs. It performs better, as the ORAC is 40000, much higher and it is clinically proven. Won't buy this again.

too many vegicaps

Posted by 5173983207495968027 on Jul 09, 2013

1 more star if it can be concentrated to fewer vegicaps

excellent....on to my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 08, 2012

I got over the taste of the bulk flavour so this is a nice way to get around the taste of the other. First class product all around.

Nothing better

Posted by Reviewer2044241 on Feb 02, 2012

Seriously, nothing better than this stuff. As soon as I started taking Green Vibrance, I've felt and seen a big difference in my body. Combined with regular exercise, I've gone from 31% body fat to 19% in 3 months, always taking 16 veggie caps a day. I also really like the fact that every ingredient is listed on the bottle. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to lose weight, sustain their current weight, or just wanting to stay healthy.

Alternative to Powder Formula

Posted by Reviewer1557029 on Aug 22, 2011

Bought this for my Son who does not like the taste of the powder formula but likes the benefits of Green Vibrance. He is 15 years old and is a swimmer

Green Vibrance for Better Life!

Posted by Reviewer1169453 on Jan 27, 2011

My mom, in her 80s, started to fail. She was getting weak and tired all the time. I started her on Green Vibrance and she improved dramatically. We just celebrated her 90th birthday in Las Vegas! She attributes her new energy to Green Vibrance. Thanks!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Jan 07, 2011

I did a lot of research and this has the most herbs you could possible need . I will not do without this great product.Ph balance and it detox's your system.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1541886 on Sep 14, 2009

My son does not like to drink the power version so the capsules work great. Keep him feeling good all season long.

Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3018958 on Mar 23, 2009

Since my illness one year ago I choose to use supplements instat treatments. Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 9.0240 Veggie Caps are among my supplements and I am very happy with the product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »