Can't Go Wrong

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on Aug 04, 2010

with this green powder. It's packed with loads of stuff including probiotics. Love it. I put it in my smoothie everyday.

Enjoying this product

Posted by Reviewer1655741 on Feb 09, 2009

i have thoroughly enjoyed taking this product. my family and i have found it to be an excellent healthy additive to our smoothies.

Get living!

Posted by Reviewer1663196 on Jun 25, 2006

Well worth a few seconds of bad taste! Try this: mix with water, take a deep breath and release it, gulp it down & follow immediately with strong flavored organic fruit juice, now breath again. A hot salsa chase works great too!

Great combination of ingredients. .

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Nov 10, 2007

I mix it with organic apple juice. First two day of use gave me loose stools. This situation improved after one week. Will continue to use...gives me energy!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1271161 on Nov 12, 2009

I view this as perhaps my most central health supplement. It is nutritional and balances out my diet. iHerb has been a great place to buy from.

great loved it

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Oct 23, 2009

super stuff

A complete product

Posted by 5522215785789317825 on Oct 08, 2012

I can't add much to what has already been said, but I'm glad I ordered this. For anyone used to drinking unsweetend green tea, especially matcha, this tastes fine. I'm drinking it in a smoothie right now and I barely notice it, but I don't mind the flavour just in water either.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1557029 on Aug 22, 2011

I have been taking Green Vibrance for 5 months, feel like a new person, it has great benefits-

Green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1558269 on Oct 20, 2011

I was feeling run down with no energy but also wasn't sleeping at night! I felt as though my years life of burning the candle at both ends had finally caught up with me! Since taking green vibrance I can honestly say I have my old energy levels back and feel great! I am also getting alot more sleep which I didnt expect but it just goes to show with the right nutrients your body works better! I would recommend this product to anyone and would like to thank 'iHerb' for their expedient delivery 2 days to get to the UK from the US!

excellent