Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 20, 2008

Love this stuff! It doesn't taste bad at all. I expected it to be like all the other green powder drinks (that taste awful), but this one doesn't. It's good for you, and it gives you added energy, to boot.

green machine

Posted by Reviewer2321981 on Jan 26, 2008

about three years ago i was having digestive problems. i discovered a produst through the mail that really helped me for a while but i couldnt stay on it because its harshness on my system so i was searching for a replacement thats when i came upon "iherb" and all its great products. by chance i discovered "green vibrance". i was looking for a green super food that would benefit my health digestive wise and green vibrance fit the bill nicely. im as regular as clock work, very happy with the product and will continue to buy it. thanks iherb. sincerely tim zewicky

Mix with vitamin water!

Posted by Reviewer1943478 on Jan 29, 2008

We were drinking freshly ground wheatgrass. It was so strong, it was hard to chock down. The Green Vibrance mixed with vitamin water is great! No unpleasant taste at all.

great

Posted by Reviewer2839946 on Oct 11, 2007

Great product to help your health. I mix it into my OJ in the morning to keep my energy up.

Green Vibrance, tastes terrible, works wonderfully.

Posted by Reviewer1054651 on Oct 13, 2007

One finds out just how much they will pay to have a good "constitutional." I have had multiple digestive issues for 30 plus years and slowly, but surely they seem to be resolving. I give the credit to Green Vibrance. I have been using it since March '07.

Carolyn C

Posted by Reviewer1031955 on Oct 24, 2007

This product is amazing.

Green Vibrance is great

Posted by Reviewer2807997 on Oct 30, 2007

I love this stuff! - gives me energy, with detoxifying qualities to boot. A great dietary supplement all around!

Best Greens on Market

Posted by Reviewer3158717 on Oct 31, 2007

This product delivers all it promises and more.

Great combination of ingredients. .

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Nov 10, 2007

I mix it with organic apple juice. First two day of use gave me loose stools. This situation improved after one week. Will continue to use...gives me energy!

Outstanding product for the $$

Posted by Reviewer3204802 on Nov 16, 2007

The best greens product I have found. I put it in my smoothie everyday day.