Good Honest Product

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 13, 2011

I am rotating this product with Vitamineral Greens. This product tastes better than vitamineral greens as it has a more vegetable base. I have a preference to vitamineral greens. I love the fact that there is no propietary blend, that everything is listed. this is a good honest product.

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2771107 on May 31, 2011

fabulous product, great price, timely shipping

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2243242 on Jun 19, 2011

Another fantastic product. I look forward to ordering these products for a long time. Thank you.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1590413 on Jun 23, 2011

Green Vibrance is the Best! I have been drinking it in my Juice with Aloe Vera for a year now and it has changed my life!

Really Great Service!

Posted by Reviewer2583144 on Jul 20, 2011

I am so happy I-Herb ships to Australia. I've been on this only 3 days and already have more energy. I wake up early ready to start my day. This is really good stuff. Thanks I-herb!

I LOVE this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Aug 04, 2011

I love this product! I drink it every morning after shaking it up in a small plastic container with water. I find it makes me feel more "alert" in the morning, it helps with my digestion (lots of probiotics) and keeps my skin clear! I originally bought this because I wanted to try a green powder that included probiotics, wheatgrass and barley grass .. but this product contains so much more! I'm used to various green powder drinks - and of the ones I tried this one is quite palatable.. but for those who find green juices less tasty, try adding some honey or maple syrup (if you don't have insulin/sugar issues) to make it easier to drink.

Service very good I am happy will order again price was right

Posted by Reviewer2377304 on Jul 28, 2011

excellent

energy

Posted by Reviewer3342768 on Jul 03, 2010

gives me more energy

I was never "big" on veggies

Posted by Reviewer1361418 on Jul 19, 2010

Growing up, veggies were something I hid in the arrangement my mon had on the dining room table. As an adult, I see the importance of having the right balance of vegetables in one's diet, which I do daily with Vibrant Health's Green Vibrance... This superfood is what I need to get through my day. I use it everyday without fail, my wife uses it too, so we both reap the benefits of having the nutrition we need each day. Thank you for such an awesome product. Ed Valenzuela.

Can't Go Wrong

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on Aug 04, 2010

with this green powder. It's packed with loads of stuff including probiotics. Love it. I put it in my smoothie everyday.