Vibrant Health, Joint Vibrance, Version 3.0, 252 Tablets

Great product - Really a life giver

Posted by Reviewer3009322 on Apr 30, 2011

I am in early 40s. I use to have stiff joints, after standing for 1 hour I was not able to move. I am a frequent heart burn sufferer, Taking other glucosamine chondroitin products was aggrevating my heart burn. But Joint vibrance was a blessing,Ever since I started taking Joint Vibrance I mobility has improved and also gentle with my heart burn, now I am able to play tennis and do things that were impossible before. Only downside is the daily dosage 12 tablets vs 3 or 4 tablets with other brands.

Very Complete Formula

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011

I have tried their powder form and I can tell you it seems like I'm taking the curry powder. I read some reviews saying the taste is horrible so I am prepared, yet still not easy to drink. But the plus is, it really works. The formula is very complete. So for the sake of my joints, I continue. I hope the tablets will carry the same effects. It some how makes taking the supplement more easier.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2505850 on Feb 15, 2010

Makes a noticeable difference

HOLY GAS!

Posted by Reviewer1610546 on Apr 17, 2010

This product was the result of one big stinky house. My husband and I both suffered extreme GI issues. We are not talking just a toot here and there, we are talking caggage and 10-bean soup gas that is rank. Not only that, but I didn't have a BM for two days after beginning this supplement, and I am an one schedule twice a day kind of person. I am disappointed that this product had those results.

Comperhensive rebuilding formula with Arthred version 3.0

Posted by Reviewer1311340 on Sep 01, 2011

Actually, I ordered a support formula of joint vibrance but you sent me a comperhensive rebuilding formula with Arthred version 3.0. I have already take it for a week, that's great. I want to order this rebuilding formula again but I cannot find in your product list. Kindly please advise.