Very Complete Formula

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011

I have tried their powder form and I can tell you it seems like I'm taking the curry powder. I read some reviews saying the taste is horrible so I am prepared, yet still not easy to drink. But the plus is, it really works. The formula is very complete. So for the sake of my joints, I continue. I hope the tablets will carry the same effects. It some how makes taking the supplement more easier.

Comperhensive rebuilding formula with Arthred version 3.0

Posted by Reviewer1311340 on Sep 01, 2011

Actually, I ordered a support formula of joint vibrance but you sent me a comperhensive rebuilding formula with Arthred version 3.0. I have already take it for a week, that's great. I want to order this rebuilding formula again but I cannot find in your product list. Kindly please advise.

Great product - Really a life giver

Posted by Reviewer3009322 on Apr 30, 2011

I am in early 40s. I use to have stiff joints, after standing for 1 hour I was not able to move. I am a frequent heart burn sufferer, Taking other glucosamine chondroitin products was aggrevating my heart burn. But Joint vibrance was a blessing,Ever since I started taking Joint Vibrance I mobility has improved and also gentle with my heart burn, now I am able to play tennis and do things that were impossible before. Only downside is the daily dosage 12 tablets vs 3 or 4 tablets with other brands.

HOLY GAS!

Posted by Reviewer1610546 on Apr 17, 2010

This product was the result of one big stinky house. My husband and I both suffered extreme GI issues. We are not talking just a toot here and there, we are talking caggage and 10-bean soup gas that is rank. Not only that, but I didn't have a BM for two days after beginning this supplement, and I am an one schedule twice a day kind of person. I am disappointed that this product had those results.

Great product