Vibrant health joint Vibrance

Posted by 5615324965817706539 on Apr 21, 2015

Excellent product for the joints really works

Can't stand the smell/flavor

Posted by Reviewer1822104 on Aug 20, 2014

I bought this as the reviews are amazing. However, I could not get past the odor - it was like bad breath. If you DO get it, make sure you stock up on juice to hide the taste. I can't vouch for the efficacy as I don't like drinking juice.

bad knees

Posted by Reviewer2179783 on Apr 22, 2013

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging.

Incredible product

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

Just by reading its components list you can say it is a great product. I've tested it and will order some more because it's the most complete product I've tried and it had the best effect on my joints.

Joint vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2637986 on May 09, 2012

I've used this product for my joints for about two months and I didn't feel a difference in using it. My friend, whose been using it the same amont of time, loves this stuff. WE BOTH THINK THE TASTE IS HORRIBLE. It does come in a pill form, but you have to be willing to take 12 pills a day.

Vibrant Health, Joint Vibrance, 12.1 oz (344 g) Review

Posted by Reviewer1309379 on Feb 29, 2012

The Vibrant Health, Joint Vibrance, 12.1 oz (344 g) worked a little for me but I didn't see the black cherry extract product.

Pain

Posted by Reviewer2128962 on May 16, 2011

I have arthritus and fibromyalgia and take a lot of muscle relaxers due to problems with taking perscription drugs. This was suggested in a pill form. I would take 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening. With my medications I felt I lived for pills. The powder is easier to take and with a little bit of juice it doesn't taste bad and I don't gag anymore trying to take so many pills. Also this product does relieve pain. I function so much better. I recommend it to anyone suffering as I do.

BEST PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3332884 on Mar 10, 2011

I WAS SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT ALL MY ACHES AND PAINS WERE FINALLY GOING TO BE RELIEVED WITH JUST A SMALL SPOONFULL OF jOINT vIBRANCE. I CAN'T BE A DAY WITHOUT IT. IT REALLY DOES WORK. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE.

Joint Vibrance is an amazing product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2758591 on Aug 20, 2010

I strongly urge any readers who are suffering from joint pain, neck or back pain to try this extraordinary product. If you think your problem is too severe for this to make a difference you are wrong. Joint Vibrance has changed my life and it has worked for my elderly mother, who had severe disc degeneration and was bone-on-bone and living on pain medication. Please give this product a try!

The only joint supplement that has worked!!

Posted by Reviewer1660940 on Jan 12, 2010

This is a phenomenal product with quick results.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »