Natural immune help

Posted by Reviewer1193688 on Jul 04, 2008

I like this vitamin C the best because it is made of all natural ingredients it helps with my immune system function and is a great antioxidant vitamin c helps fight free radicals in the cells and uplifts my energy during the day I like this product and recommend it.

Really Like This Product

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Dec 07, 2011

This is one of the best whole food C's. (I also use Standard Process Cataplex C which I get from my chiropractor.)There is nothing synthetic in this, unlike most other vitamin C products. I can take it anytime, even at bedtime if I want with no problems. I sometimes use this when I am taking other supplements that require C to assimilate (like magnesium).

Best Vit C Product

Posted by Reviewer2592141 on Dec 01, 2015

Expensive but so worth it. This product is amazing. My cloudy urine cleared after using this product. Will never go back to anything else. I take two capsules twice a day either with my green drink or on an empty stomach.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Apr 30, 2008

A super product to take to regularly to keep my immune system in good order.

Natural Vitamin

Posted by 5586353584660960253 on Jun 09, 2016

Better then other Vitamin C.

Vibrant Health, Super Natural C is a Great Whole Food C Complex!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I appreciate that this isn't your average Vitamin C product. This is a whole food C complex made from a variety of fruits. I appreciate that this dietary supplement is gluten free since I am on a gluten free diet!

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1562741 on May 05, 2014

This is a good, high quality vitamin C. The capsules are a bit large, but I think they are easier to take than tablets. It seems to be working well. I test with urinary testing strips. I would recommend this highly.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1248590 on May 05, 2010

I love this company and product - very good quality.

Super Natural Vitamin C