Vital Earth Minerals, Cal-Mag Liquid, Natural Wild Berry Flavor, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Multiple benefits

Posted by Reviewer1055106 From Sweden on Jun 21, 2011

This is the only calcium and magnesium with phosphorus (a great combination for best absorption) that does not aggravate my Crohn's disease. I combine this with Raw Calcium from Garden of Life in order to get the boron, vanadium and vitamin K2 and D3 that is needed for bone absorption too. Exams show that my bone density has increased (I have osteoporosis). I also take the Fulvic Mineral from the same brand (Vital Earth) and the liquid multi from the same brand (Vital Earth). My diabetes has greatly improved and all my other diseases too (ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia, dercum's, crohn's, hashimoto's). These are my core supplements now because of the great absorption rate due to the fulvic acid in them. These minerals actually increase your PH (I have just measured mine because I tend to have acidic blood) while other supplements seem not to. The many greens products I take, and fruit powders, and inflammation support products, all seem to work better since I started taking these liquid minerals. Don't forget, If you want better absorption rate yet, take betaine hydrochloride with pepsin. Great taste too.

For Bones

Posted by Jasmine44 From New York on Nov 04, 2011

My husband takes Synthroid (thyroid) & a side effect is bone loss, so we are doing everything possible to avoid any significant loss (he also takes strontium & eats lots of leafy greens & most important he keeps moving & exercising)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1139851 From Pennsylvania on Jul 14, 2011

I feel I am getting all the calcium/magnesium/vitamin D I need. Plus, unlike other liquid calciums, this tastes very good.

Rather Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer3360480 From Canada on Jan 21, 2013

Found this product too sweet. Had I known that there was xylitol honestly would not have purchased it. it's quite terrible tasting as well!

DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN

Posted by imadoxaholic From California on Jun 08, 2013

Something "off" about the taste of this made me look at the label more carefully and do some research on the ingredients. The taste is awful, btw. Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite Compound/MCHC/"Bone Builder" Calcium is technically powered bone (usually from calves). I should have spotted on the label where it say "extract from organic bone material" but did not read every single sentence of the description. My fault. Hopefully, other vegetarians/vegans will spot this before they waste $25.