Good

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Apr 21, 2016

All I can say I felt good with it, whether it improved my energy levels a lot I cant say

Fulvic Complex

Posted by Reviewer2771836 on Jan 24, 2016

Have been taking it for a while and generally feel much better

Result

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Dec 30, 2015

Too soon to know if it does anything yet.

This is a wonderful product!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 03, 2015

This is an excellent mineral supplement. My husband likes it because it's basically tasteless (although the color can be initially off-putting). Seems to do the job in boosting immunity, as it claims.

ok :)

Posted by 5250140590616073331 on May 31, 2015

The best vitamins and minerals that I had my hair and nails are now beautiful

Works!

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on Jan 12, 2015

Felt sluggish most of my life and started thyroid medication last year. It did help but not enough for me to really feel good in my skin. Started taking the fulvic minerals and to put in simply I have gained an extra hour every day, because I just don't need as much sleep. I also generally feel more motivated and positive. Wish it wasn't so expensive!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5366040157575863426 on Dec 23, 2014

Holds its promises. Liquid natural energy.

good

Posted by 5071570430480084694 on Oct 16, 2014

Have been taking for a few weeks now. Easy to drink straight from bottle, I use the capful. Have not seen or noticed dramatic changes other than my clothes are fitting looser.

Seems to be detoxing my body

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Oct 12, 2014

This product is great and tasteless. After one week of use I had cold-like symptoms, sneezing, blocked nose. This didn't feel as bad as a real cold, and I can contribute it to detox symptoms. I was very much lacking in minerals so this product is a great way to get them back into the body.

Cravings have subsided

Posted by Reviewer1959063 on Sep 30, 2014

I bought this product because I felt I needed some mineral support for my teeth after having 2 babies and breastfeeding them for 24 months each. What I am surprised by, after taking this for a week, is how my usual cravings for certain foods are gone. I also seem to have a better sense of when to stop eating. For probably the first time in my life, I only had 1 piece of pizza for supper, where I usually have at least 2, if not 3. I'm very pleased. Not constantly thinking about food really frees up my mind for other endeavors that are much more gratifying and productive.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »