Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Vital Earth Minerals, Fulvic Mineral Complex, Ionic Mineral Dietary Supplement, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Energy, stamina, better health

14 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 15, 2011

Provides your cells with every single trace mineral there is. When I add these trace minerals to organic vitamins, minerals and antioxidants I have an improvement in overall health. I feel much stronger, less weak, ill and tired. All my diseases improve: diabetes, crohn's, fibromyalgia, ankylosing spondylitis, dercum's disease. I mix this with all the other liquids from Vital Earth Minerals. They are all great.

My fingernail was literally rotting off and this healed it!

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by jayzou on Apr 07, 2012

Yes that's correct. My pinky OUT OF NOWHERE starting shriveling up, and so did the pinky nail. I was able to somehow stop the deterioration before it completely fell off using other methods, but after I took this for about a week I noticed that my pinky mostly healed up. Amazing!

Best Mineral Product

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jan 18, 2013

I wrote the same review on the Vital Earth Humic Minerals - I absolutely love Vital Earths Humic and Fulvic Minerals! They seem to work for everything; digestion, better skin, improved sleep, increased energy - and I've only been taking them for a little over a week! They are also completely natural and gentle, and very easy to take. I just can't praise them enough.

very good

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by bobbienorthern on Nov 24, 2011

there is no taste, it tastes like good clean water and there is no smell. It seems to be doing what it is supposed to be doing which is hettimg my body stronger and healthier with less pain. I keep taking different amounts each day. One day one quarter capful, the next day one half capful, the next one full capful. You have to listen to your body to know what to take. Of course I will keep buying this one.

good

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Dec 02, 2011

I like this, several of my family are now taking this too - our Dr says it is the most complete and balanced formula he has seen