Energy, stamina, better health

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 15, 2011

Provides your cells with every single trace mineral there is. When I add these trace minerals to organic vitamins, minerals and antioxidants I have an improvement in overall health. I feel much stronger, less weak, ill and tired. All my diseases improve: diabetes, crohn's, fibromyalgia, ankylosing spondylitis, dercum's disease. I mix this with all the other liquids from Vital Earth Minerals. They are all great.

Best Mineral Product

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jan 18, 2013

I wrote the same review on the Vital Earth Humic Minerals - I absolutely love Vital Earths Humic and Fulvic Minerals! They seem to work for everything; digestion, better skin, improved sleep, increased energy - and I've only been taking them for a little over a week! They are also completely natural and gentle, and very easy to take. I just can't praise them enough.

My fingernail was literally rotting off and this healed it!

Posted by jayzou on Apr 07, 2012

Yes that's correct. My pinky OUT OF NOWHERE starting shriveling up, and so did the pinky nail. I was able to somehow stop the deterioration before it completely fell off using other methods, but after I took this for about a week I noticed that my pinky mostly healed up. Amazing!

very good

Posted by bobbienorthern on Nov 24, 2011

there is no taste, it tastes like good clean water and there is no smell. It seems to be doing what it is supposed to be doing which is hettimg my body stronger and healthier with less pain. I keep taking different amounts each day. One day one quarter capful, the next day one half capful, the next one full capful. You have to listen to your body to know what to take. Of course I will keep buying this one.

good

Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Dec 02, 2011

I like this, several of my family are now taking this too - our Dr says it is the most complete and balanced formula he has seen

WATER FOR LIFE

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jun 04, 2012

ALL PEOPLE NEED MINERALS, TRUST ME YOU WILL, WILL, WILL, FEEL BETTER.

Vital Earth Minerals Fulvic Mineral Complex

Posted by 4655521012837380671 on May 22, 2014

Jeanette from Australia When I first used this product I didn't notice much difference until I realised I was not having to take a lot of other vitamin products like I normally need everyday just to keep going. My digestion is also a lot better when I add 5ml to my water bottle all the time when I fill it up during the day and drink it all the time. It saves me money on other products because I don't need as many, so I regard this product as very good value for money.

Works!

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on Jan 12, 2015

Felt sluggish most of my life and started thyroid medication last year. It did help but not enough for me to really feel good in my skin. Started taking the fulvic minerals and to put in simply I have gained an extra hour every day, because I just don't need as much sleep. I also generally feel more motivated and positive. Wish it wasn't so expensive!

Cravings have subsided

Posted by Reviewer1959063 on Sep 30, 2014

I bought this product because I felt I needed some mineral support for my teeth after having 2 babies and breastfeeding them for 24 months each. What I am surprised by, after taking this for a week, is how my usual cravings for certain foods are gone. I also seem to have a better sense of when to stop eating. For probably the first time in my life, I only had 1 piece of pizza for supper, where I usually have at least 2, if not 3. I'm very pleased. Not constantly thinking about food really frees up my mind for other endeavors that are much more gratifying and productive.

Came highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Mar 05, 2011

I've just started using this; we'll see how it goes over the next few months! My nutritionist recommended it highly; it has almost no taste so it's not unpleasant to take straight from the bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »