For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Sep 05, 2013

A miracle substance to say the least. Other acid derived humic/fulvic mineral complexes cannot come close to comparing to this product. Providing such a range of benefits like anti-inflammation, anti-microbial, hormone balancing, metal and halide chelation, systemic detoxification, blood sugar balancing and its nutritive qualities, etc. If you have heard of shilajit this is basically a processed version of it providing very similar benefits and therefore can fall closely under the umbrella of adaptogenic substances. In the case of Lyme disease, which is systemic, this substance is crucial in healing the illness. Lyme sufferers often have heavy metal toxicity, halogen imbalance (too much fluoride and bromide and not enough iodide), and other imbalances like hormonal, sugar and nutritional. Humic mineral complexes also have extremely powerful anti-microbial properties which the spirochetes that cause Lyme (and the co-infections and microbes in general) cannot become resistant to. In addition to all this, it also breaks down the fibrin which the bacteria create so the microbes have no where to hide. Because this will cause a strong Herxheimer reaction (bacterial sepsis, die-off), you should start at taking 1/4 of a capful and move up; the maximum dosage being 2-3 capfuls per day. I dare say that Lyme disease can be healed with only this (although it shouldn't be.)***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Crohn's disease

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 02, 2012

I have been taking excellent natural antiinflammatory products like Inflama-rest and Zyflamend, and I still take them because they are efficient at keeping inflammation and swelling of intestines down. But still I got flare-ups, although much less often than before and mostly when under extreme stress. I also noticed an improvement when switching from synthetic vitamins to the MegaFoods "Lifstyle". After having read another review about Vital Earth's humic minerals and how it benefits Ulcerative Colitis, another inflammatory bowel disease, I decided to try this product. I haven't had a flare-up since I started taking Humic Minerals. My fistulas are no longer forming and I feel so much better overall. I have other diseases too and adding over 70 trace elements the body need must be the answer to general improvement in health, whatever the health issues.

Best Mineral Product

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jan 18, 2013

I absolutely love Vital Earths Humic and Fulvic Minerals! They seem to work for everything; digestion, better skin, improved sleep, increased energy - and I've only been taking them for a little over a week! They are also completely natural and gentle, and very easy to take. I just can't praise them enough.

amazing nervous system relaxant and balancer

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Feb 28, 2013

I've only been taking half the daily recommended dosage and WOW - this stuff is the ultimate 'chill pill!'. I feel so incredibly relaxed, but in a calm and balanced way. I will cease to order the Magnesium Serene and will stay with this product forever! No taste at all and pleasant to take.

Best minerals

Posted by celestialleo on May 08, 2013

Humic minerals are the real thing and probably should be taken by everyone to restore or maintain health. Good for so many things and reduce inflammation which is at the bottom of all major diseases, including heart disease and cancer. I feel very good with this product. Good idea to take :)

Posted by Nature lover . Kiwi from New Zealand on 4th May 2014

Posted by Reviewer2221314 on May 03, 2014

Amazing Amazing , I cannot say enough great things about this product.I now have two sons( in their 40's ) taking it.Both are so impressed and are buying more. I am a sports person who overdoes it and had spasming muscles which went into hard knots with blocked circulation and inflammation and stiffness with a lot of pain. The doctors said Fibromyelgia no cure ,oh I forgot lovely antidepressants were offered because they had a painkiller in them,( lets just treat the symptoms and not bother about the cause )I refused. I had to give up tennis,took up golf, exhausted and above symptoms still. Discovered this by accident Wow ! recovery from golf unbelievable did 27 holes yesterday quick recovery more energy great sense of wellbeing and I am 73 years young.. I took 1 cap a day for 3 months and can now miss odd days without effect. My son surfs and takes it for recovery .My other son has IBS and takes it regularly. The detox aspect is a big plus too. Am all set to try the joint formula and fulvic version.

Vital Earth Humic Minerals

Posted by Reviewer1400808 on Apr 13, 2015

I ordered this because I read that restless leg syndrome is due to mineral deficiencies and I know that I, like most Americans, are mineral deficient because of the Standard American Diet. I take 3 capfuls each day and am halfway through the second of two bottles I ordered. I may notice a very slight improvement in my restless legs but nothing at all of any substance. Will continue taking until I use up second bottle and may send an update review if there are any changes. I wrote to the company about some of the ingredients which sort of sounded like the ingredients for an atomic bomb but they kindly wrote back to me and referred me to some articles on their website that explain why this is a non-issue and nothing to be concerned about. I have not yet read all those articles and I still feel a bit of concern. I am going to switch to NOW unflavored liquid mineral product as it seems to have the fulvic minerals and all the other good ingredients in the Vital Earth product but without the nuclear atomic sounding incredients such as barium and strontium and tritium etc. The taste of the product was fairly neutral to me. I just slug down a capful and quickly swallow it in one gulp and then chase with a sip of water, so while the taste is not great, I hardly taste anything at all. After all, the minerals in this product come from ancient decayed plants in deep mine-like holes beneath the earth, so it is bound to have a mud or dirt kind of taste. Trick is to take it like I said and taste is no problem at all. Even if I do not notice any improvement in the way I feel or my health condition, I want to continue taking a good liquid mineral product because I know having good minerals in my body is important. This Vital Earth brand is high quality and I would recommend it to others, with the one reservation I mentioned but have not fully explored yet. Other liquid vitamin mineral products, such as Tangy Tangerine by Youngevity, also contain a long list of the questionable nuclear sounding ingredients from the same kind of source.

Really bad taste, may raise inflammation levels

Posted by NutritionArts on Nov 27, 2013

I have never had a problem with supplement taste, but this one is really difficult to drink. It tastes like drinking liquid asphalt or synthetic roof tar. Further, every time I take it, my inflammation markers go up, which means it is no really healthy for me. Going back to Sun Warrior Fulvic Acid, which is not the same, but at least it is pure, non-inflammatory for me and tolerable in taste.

Here's hopin'...

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Aug 03, 2013

It's really too soon to tell if this will help or not. It has lots of minerals in it and should be beneficial. Recently, my thyroid overall TSH was a bit high. I will continue taking this and in a couple of months repost if it has helped with that.

Not tasteless.

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Sep 06, 2013

They write it is tasteless but it tastes like mud, I do not know if there is something wrong with mine?

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »