Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Vitalah, Oxylent, Multivitamin Supplement Drink, Sparkling Mandarin, 30 Packets, (5.9 g) Each

Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3165770 on Jan 27, 2013

This product is new to me and I cannot say for certain if it has the sustained ability to keep me working without energy lapses. I am presently trying out different types and combinations of vitamins in a testing mode in order to decide which one combination will work best. I am 60 and have a demanding job working with children. I am on the run daily 12 hour days and my energy must not falter. This drink tastes good and is fun to use but I cannot say for certain yet if this is the one for me.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Apr 14, 2013

I have used many different products over the years. This is one of my favorites. My teenage sons hate swallowing pills, so this product works very well for them. My 21 y/o has much more energy when taking this and he doesn't mind drinking it anytime. It also has excellent ingredients, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)! Most just use cobalamin. The methyl makes it ready to use in your body, no conversion needed.It also has chelated minerals, which makes it easily absorbed.

Vitalah, Oxylent, Oxygenating Daily

Posted by Reviewer1164188 on Jul 30, 2010

Great Multivitam good tasting will order again