Vitality Works, Oregano Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Brush your teeth with this for immediate plaque removal

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on May 09, 2010

Warning, first. Use 2 drops in a half a dixie cup of water for the first two or three brushings. Very strong, peppery flavor. Rinse with a mouthful first, then dip your brush in the water. Brush, and don't forget to brush your tongue. Swish and swallow the rest of the oil/water in the cup. After a few times, you can move up to 4 drops per half dixie cup of water. You're teeth will feel so clean and you will be satisfied knowing that you have not consumed any chemicals to leech into your body.

Strong concentration, strong results.

Posted by Reviewer2795166 on May 07, 2009

I used this product to treat nail fungus after I was prescribed with Penlac. I did not want to use it after reading the side effecs and without given a chance to the oregano oil. There are no more fungus on my nails less than six months later, They actually look like when I was 15.

The stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer1656531 on Jan 11, 2010

I ordered this and the capsules to keep on hand. Right after purchasing, our large dog came down with an ear infection. I put a few drops in his food 2x's day for a week and also put a few drops in his ear twice (he's not good about that). It knocked it totally out. He smelled like a pizza but it worked. Hubby and I started to come down with flu that was moving thru family at Christmas, started taking the oil of Oregano and vit d3 and it worked wonderfully. I had no down days at all. Hubby (who usually ends up in ICU/compromised lungs) did wonderfully, a very loose cough (OoO thins mucosa) was the worst he got. As a side note, for the first time in over a yr I noticed that after 3 days..my back didn't hurt like usual. I asked him and he said his wasn't either. (we both have bad backs) That's when I recalled reading that OoO was a great anti-inflammatory. Wow, is it. Hubby told me to order more capsules and we take them regularly now because of the great difference it has made in reducing the pain in our spine (and hip in my case). I have not had to take lortabs for several days now which I haven't been able to do in about 8 months. Good stuff!

Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer1314416 on Apr 12, 2008

I place drops in a capsule and swallow it before breakfast. It clears up my "fibro fog" dramatically. It is the only thing I've found that helps the mental fog that comes with fibromyalgia.

A great cure-all.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 08, 2009

Oregano oil is terrific for stopping cold and flu - I recommend it to everyone. Don't worry about the taste, just mix with a little warm water or juice and knock it back.