Brush your teeth with this for immediate plaque removal

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on May 09, 2010

Warning, first. Use 2 drops in a half a dixie cup of water for the first two or three brushings. Very strong, peppery flavor. Rinse with a mouthful first, then dip your brush in the water. Brush, and don't forget to brush your tongue. Swish and swallow the rest of the oil/water in the cup. After a few times, you can move up to 4 drops per half dixie cup of water. You're teeth will feel so clean and you will be satisfied knowing that you have not consumed any chemicals to leech into your body.

Strong concentration, strong results.

Posted by Reviewer2795166 on May 07, 2009

I used this product to treat nail fungus after I was prescribed with Penlac. I did not want to use it after reading the side effecs and without given a chance to the oregano oil. There are no more fungus on my nails less than six months later, They actually look like when I was 15.

The stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer1656531 on Jan 11, 2010

I ordered this and the capsules to keep on hand. Right after purchasing, our large dog came down with an ear infection. I put a few drops in his food 2x's day for a week and also put a few drops in his ear twice (he's not good about that). It knocked it totally out. He smelled like a pizza but it worked. Hubby and I started to come down with flu that was moving thru family at Christmas, started taking the oil of Oregano and vit d3 and it worked wonderfully. I had no down days at all. Hubby (who usually ends up in ICU/compromised lungs) did wonderfully, a very loose cough (OoO thins mucosa) was the worst he got. As a side note, for the first time in over a yr I noticed that after 3 days..my back didn't hurt like usual. I asked him and he said his wasn't either. (we both have bad backs) That's when I recalled reading that OoO was a great anti-inflammatory. Wow, is it. Hubby told me to order more capsules and we take them regularly now because of the great difference it has made in reducing the pain in our spine (and hip in my case). I have not had to take lortabs for several days now which I haven't been able to do in about 8 months. Good stuff!

Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer1314416 on Apr 12, 2008

I place drops in a capsule and swallow it before breakfast. It clears up my "fibro fog" dramatically. It is the only thing I've found that helps the mental fog that comes with fibromyalgia.

A great cure-all.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 08, 2009

Oregano oil is terrific for stopping cold and flu - I recommend it to everyone. Don't worry about the taste, just mix with a little warm water or juice and knock it back.

I use these drops mostly to deal with age spots

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 10, 2011

The age spots on my hands and my wife's face have become noticeably lighter and smaller, by simply applying this oil daily or twice daily (can't say we've been rigorous about it) -- anyway, it seems to be working!

I prefer the taste of california natural.

Posted by 4622340503885183501 on Apr 16, 2013

The taste was better on the california natural. The reason could well be that i tried the california natural first, the dropper in this brand however seems better though and easier to apply directly on the teeths.

Never do without!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Mar 09, 2010

Haven't used antibiotics in years because of this herb. When I first feel a cold or flu come on I start with four drops in a small amount of water and then chase with some more water. I do this several times a day when trying to fight off the bug. It is really strong strong tasting stuff but it works! I also swish with it in some water for my gums to keep gingevitis at bay. Organic apple cider vinegar with some honey is also great for sore throat and fighting cold symptoms. I use both together.

Two thumbs up for Vitality Works

Posted by Reviewer2685491 on Jan 24, 2011

This is the most potent oregano oil I can find.

Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer2521515 on Mar 06, 2011

I have been buying a oregano oil at more than twice the price and so far I think that this oil is very close to the product quality I found in the more expensive version. I am happy and will purchase again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »