Very Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

A relative keeps raving about this product. He says it is a very powerful anti-bacterial with the carvacrol; his family uses it often for sore throats, sinus infections, urinary problems, etc.

Really does work

Posted by Reviewer1656531 on Dec 29, 2009

I ordered some to keep on hand after doing some research. Son in law had an abcessed tooth and sore throat so I gave him some 3/3xday for 2 days then 2/3xday for 5 days. It worked. My dog got an ear infection, so I dropped some oil in his food twice a day for about a week. It worked (and he liked it). Husband and myself started to come down with something a few days ago, so we started taking the OoO and zicam and d3 and back on feet in 1-1/2 days! As a side note, we noticed while taking it that our backs (we both suffer from swiss cheese spines) felt better and I recalled reading about the anti inflammatory properties of OoO and we are amazed at the difference. He told me to order more (that's pretty amazing all by itself). Going to try it now on daily basis for inflammation and see how that goes. Oh... I have to swallow the capsules with a FULL glass of water or I will get heartburn.

eliminates problems

Posted by Reviewer1443531 on Feb 10, 2007

this product has helped me get over allergies.

Sorts out many problems

Posted by Reviewer3323274 on Oct 22, 2006

I agree this is an excellent strength and brand of oil of oregano. It has helped me to overcome bronchitis and digestive problems when antibiotics have not.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3316073 on Nov 13, 2007

This is an outstanding product. It works well for sinus and allergy sufferers. It's a veggie cap which is good and it's packaged in glass instead of plastic. It's a better value than some of the other products on the market.

great stuff for many things

Posted by Reviewer2251107 on Feb 21, 2009

I got rid of a very persistant yeast infection within a week of using oregano oil pills. I had to take about 6 a day. This was after antibiotics and almost $100 worth of powerful probiotics could not get rid of it.

Really works !!

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Apr 12, 2009

I have unknow allergy and skin problem, I tried antibiotics with no good result, so I start to use natural product for my sinus and skin and I start to get better now I use this product and others natural product to heal from the inside.

An Excellent Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Dec 28, 2011

Oregano Oil Carvacrol 70 is an excellent natural antibiotic. Have had an infection in my leg for a few months and the combination of Pau D'Arco tablets and Oregano Oil Carvacrol 70 Veggie Caps, 2 each twice a day AM and PM have cleared up much of the the infection. It takes more time than chemical antibiotics, they will dry you out like chemical antibiotics, however they will not get you tired like chemical antibiotics. Highly recommend for small infections, col sores or similar.

Important To Have 70% Carvacrol

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 28, 2009

It is known to be a potent antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic oil. It also can reduce pain and inflammation and effectively fight off infections!! This is one must have at all times to stay healthy. Not many herbs offer these benifits. It is important not to confuse Oil of Oregano with common oregano that is used as a spice for cooking. Common oregano is typically Origanum Marjoram, while Oil of Oregano is derived from Origanum Vulgare. The oil is derived from the proper potent oregano plant, and that the carvacrol concentration is at least 70%. This product has it and WORKS! Make sure you drink enough water and enjoy the power of oregano oil! PRAISE THE LORD FOR THIS PLANT!

Ruth Knuth

Posted by Reviewer3176779 on Apr 16, 2008

this is great for my kids,the drops would be too strong it keeps us out of the Dr's office and its affordable