Not as strong as the oregano oil by gaia and it's light gold in color

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 09, 2013

These are okay, I guess I'm more accustomed to the oregano pills that are a concentrated, strong and dark green in color. For the price, I don't think it is worth it, a few coins more you can get the Gaia brand which is stronger

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1330436 on Oct 09, 2013

There was a terrible virus going around with a terrible lingering cough and I started taking one capsule three times daily as soon as I noticed symptoms. I had the bug for two weeks which was great as most people I know had it for three to four weeks or longer. The efficacy of this brand is very good.

oregano oil

Posted by 5594229978263344236 on Jun 22, 2013

My wife used to have severe stomach problems and back pain and since she began using oregano oil carvacrol 70 veggie caps she does not have these problems anymore. I really believe in this product. I have told many of my friends about it and some have begun trying it themselves. Thanks.

oregano oil

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jan 30, 2013

Great for flu and colds ,need to take on full stomach, very strong and can upset tummy,but no nproblems when taken with food.

fantastic

Posted by 5529163319146562590 on Jan 06, 2013

My son and i have just had flu , and we took this and managed to kill the flu bug completely , and it's a really good price . I will definately buy it again , keeping some in stock as we didn't realise we were getting flu , until it suddenly came but very happy with this , and of course with iHerb too !

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2873714 on Dec 23, 2012

I take 3 capsules as soon as I start to feel a cold coming on. I have not had a cold in about 4 plus years now. I also take 2,000 to 5,000 mg of vitamin C a day, as well as 2,000 iu of D3 daily. It also seem to work when I started to feel sick after eating some raw clams. Felt like food poisoning (stomach ache,cold sweats, nausea, dizziness) but I took 3 capsules of this product and within an hour all symptoms were gone! I highly recommend.

Natural, broad-spectrum antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2623221 on Nov 20, 2012

I have tried Gaia and I find this to be more effective. Highly recommend this product to fight infections naturally without antibiotics.

Kill that SIBO

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

My grandfather had a persistant stomach infection which cleared with one antibiotic + oregano oil. The usual therapy for helicobacter involves three anbitiotics. It also reduced his bloating from small intestine bacterial overload! Its much cheaper than the overpriced products that are popular here

Great Product - Great Price...

Posted by Reviewer1697566 on Jul 08, 2012

High quality supplement - Vitality offers high potency & reliable quality.

Fights Candida

Posted by PeppermintPattie on May 05, 2012

Amazing product! Overgrowth of Candida....this is the second line of defense after eliminating sugars from your diet.