Very Potent

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jul 11, 2008

When I get a sinus infection, or think I'm coming down with a cold or flu, I take the oreganol oil along with grapefruit seed extract and olive leaf extract. Taking this combination of extracts keeps me healthy.

Fights Candida

Posted by PeppermintPattie on May 05, 2012

Amazing product! Overgrowth of Candida....this is the second line of defense after eliminating sugars from your diet.

Kill that SIBO

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

My grandfather had a persistant stomach infection which cleared with one antibiotic + oregano oil. The usual therapy for helicobacter involves three anbitiotics. It also reduced his bloating from small intestine bacterial overload! Its much cheaper than the overpriced products that are popular here

Natural, broad-spectrum antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2623221 on Nov 20, 2012

I have tried Gaia and I find this to be more effective. Highly recommend this product to fight infections naturally without antibiotics.

Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer2283216 on Apr 06, 2010

My daughter is a Herbal specialist and suggested Oregano Oil to me. She said that she has not had a cold in two years and it keeps her allergies down. I am taking it faithfully hoping it will do the same for me.

One of the Best

Posted by Reviewer3298860 on Sep 26, 2006

Many Oreganos are weak and don't help. This is one of the strongest and best I have ever tried and I have been using Oregano for many years.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2893786 on Oct 24, 2007

This is the best product to keep on hand in cold and flu season. Works great

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2820205 on Dec 12, 2008

I have used the liquid type of this product and wanted to buy it in the cap form. I think it's an amazing product and would recommend it. I was skeptical about using herbs as I am a nurse and have always been taught how important medicine was and how natural medicine doesn't work. But after using this when I had a sinus infection, which it totally took care of without the horrible side effects, I became a believer!

Vitality Works, Oregano Oil Carvacrol 70

Posted by Reviewer1147033 on Dec 30, 2008

It realy works,I have been taking oregano oil for two years and I must say it is one of the strongest I have ever tried. Thank you. Gratino Filippo

theresa from decatur

Posted by Reviewer3320539 on Nov 07, 2007

use instead of antibiotics works great