Nice gummies

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Dec 19, 2013

They taste great and do not contain gelatin or artificial food coloring. I take these when I'm craving for sweets. They taste great and contain a good amount of iron. Would buy a lot more if they were cheaper. If my review was helpful to you please click YES below. Thank you :)

Great Taste!

Posted by 5132621536480208978 on Mar 02, 2015

I purchased these for my 6 year old as the Dr. recommended an Iron supplement due to low iron levels. I didn’t want to purchase a prescription liquid form due to the terrible taste so I thought these were the better option. I tried a gummy prior to giving to my child, there’s no iron taste or after taste of iron in them, they do not stick to your teeth like other gummies and they actually taste really good. My daughter has been on them for 3 weeks and she loves them. Best thing about them we are starting to see an improvement already in her iron levels only 3 weeks in, even though the Dr. said it would be 6-8 weeks before they take effect.

Very Happy

Posted by 5187774978459940394 on Nov 23, 2015

I was having my daughter take liquid for Iron then they bumped her down her mgs! We took flinstones and she absloutely refused them! These she felt tasted better and no holding her down or arguing with her she takes it and likes them! ;) the gummies are expensive however well worth it imho!

very good

Posted by 5500140596340081045 on May 06, 2016

My son loved it very much

Would buy again

Posted by 5138827999887607595 on May 13, 2016

Super easy to take, minimal after taste. I can feel the difference i my energy levels.

My son loved it

Posted by mayyumi on Jun 03, 2016

It good taste!! my son really love it

grape flavor

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Dec 15, 2015

it has a strong grape flavor and that is not my favorite but it has so many values.

Labeling is a bit weird

Posted by 4683167499650925508 on Jun 19, 2016

This tastes real good but for children, the iron content seems a bit high compared to government recommended amount. %DV on label does not correspond with government %DV.

it taste bad!!!!

Posted by 5601894142354845710 on Jan 30, 2016

bad taste of iron.. price ia too high for it.