Brittle, dangerous - Do not waste your money

Posted by Reviewer2442467 on Mar 22, 2009

I bought these pill case stackers several years ago, when they were a little smaller and made of an entirely different grade of plastic. This version, which is bigger, is made of an extremely brittle type of plastic that breaks with even the slightest bumps. Pieces of the plastic -- particularly the threads that screw on to the other containers, regularly break off into our vitamins. This product no longer has any quality. Do not waste your money.

They work for me!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 16, 2009

This one comes with an extra lid that can be attached at the top and/or bottom of containers. I like the size and convenience. I bought a few of these. I keep a stack at work, and individual ones in various bags so they are there when I need them. I take quite a few supplements so while they are not awkwardly huge, there is room for "horse pills", etc.

Convenient but brittle

Posted by Reviewer2197931 on Apr 28, 2009

Whoever wrote the review about these being made out of brittle plastic was right, the material is a little sketchy. I've had mine for a little over a month and I haven't had any problems, but they could have been made with higher quality materials. They are incredibly convenient, though! I like the design, and you can add as many of them together as you want - separate by day, week, or just have one tower of tablets!

Good concept, cheaply made

Posted by Reviewer1727608 on Jun 01, 2012

I have been buying this style of pill case for many years. 12 or 15 years ago they were great. Over time they are more and more poorly constructed. I keep buying them as needed because the size and stacking concept are perfect for me. However, if I ever find the same concept made better (better material and better threading for screwing them together) I would switch over and not keep buying this brand.

Low quality plastic.

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

I was really looking forward to receiving this pill stacker but was disappointed when it did not really resemble the picture on the box and the plastic is really brittle. I dropped it on the floor just once and now I cannot screw one of the pieces to the rest of it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 28, 2010

I just love this to organize all the pills I have to take and it hold a good quantity, unlike others where you’re squeezing everything to fit.

Almost perfect

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on Mar 16, 2009

It would been perfect if the containers were dark so the amino acids were protected from light.

Good design

Posted by Reviewer1016547 on Feb 26, 2008

This pill stacker is more user-friendly than the basic rectangular pill stackers I've used.

vitaminder -pill case stacker

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Apr 22, 2009

Handy and easy to use

suitable for my needs

Posted by Reviewer2879685 on Sep 12, 2012

The size of each container is excellent for my bunch of supplements. I gave this product 1 star less, because the pill cases are somewhat tender, one needs to be careful when "screwing" them in together.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »