Vitaminder, Fit & Healthy, Pill Case Stacker

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Brittle, dangerous - Do not waste your money

Posted by Reviewer2442467 From New York on Mar 22, 2009

I bought these pill case stackers several years ago, when they were a little smaller and made of an entirely different grade of plastic. This version, which is bigger, is made of an extremely brittle type of plastic that breaks with even the slightest bumps. Pieces of the plastic -- particularly the threads that screw on to the other containers, regularly break off into our vitamins. This product no longer has any quality. Do not waste your money.

They work for me!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 From California on Jul 16, 2009

This one comes with an extra lid that can be attached at the top and/or bottom of containers. I like the size and convenience. I bought a few of these. I keep a stack at work, and individual ones in various bags so they are there when I need them. I take quite a few supplements so while they are not awkwardly huge, there is room for "horse pills", etc.

Convenient but brittle

Posted by Reviewer2197931 From California on Apr 28, 2009

Whoever wrote the review about these being made out of brittle plastic was right, the material is a little sketchy. I've had mine for a little over a month and I haven't had any problems, but they could have been made with higher quality materials. They are incredibly convenient, though! I like the design, and you can add as many of them together as you want - separate by day, week, or just have one tower of tablets!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 From United Arab Emirates on Jan 28, 2010

I just love this to organize all the pills I have to take and it hold a good quantity, unlike others where you’re squeezing everything to fit.

Low quality plastic.

Posted by Reviewer3044093 From Japan on Apr 13, 2010

I was really looking forward to receiving this pill stacker but was disappointed when it did not really resemble the picture on the box and the plastic is really brittle. I dropped it on the floor just once and now I cannot screw one of the pieces to the rest of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »