ineffective

Posted by 5525100563250954011 on Sep 16, 2014

cut ineffective seal,my tablets crumbs.

Does not crush or split pills well

Posted by Reviewer2556611 on Aug 21, 2014

It smashes pills, but does not split them well. The lid used for splitting is too small for big pills. Crushing the pills also is not very good - you have to take the pill crumbs out multiple times to try and get the pill into an even powder. I think there is a lot they could do to improve the product, and I do not recommend this product.

Cheap junk

Posted by Reviewer3150742 on Apr 30, 2014

I have recieved this pill splitter today, the blade is twisted so it does not cut the pills equally. You can crush with it, but it's useless for cutting ( it's main purpose ). The only good thing is the pill holder on the bottom.

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

The blade not only didn't cut properly but fell off after just a few uses. I can still crush pills with it though.

A waste of money

Posted by Zahava on Aug 09, 2012

I bought this as I need to cut my dog's pills in half. It could not cope with the large ones and was absolutely useless for the Phenobarbital, which was the main reason I bought it. She has to have 50mg three times a day and the pills are 100mg so each one has to be cut exactly in half. The splitter can not cope with small pills as they fall through the gap, so for anything smaller than an aspirin it is useless, and the Phenobarbital pills are small. The large pill just ended up in a number of small pieces instead of in half, and it was positioned perfectly. I have only given the product one star because I had to give it something.

good value for money

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Mar 07, 2012

yes works well

Low Quality item.

Posted by Reviewer2014491 on Mar 04, 2012

I purchased this vitamin crusher about 2 months ago.And that is as long as it lasted. I crushed 5 Vitamin C pills per day with it and it was too much for this item too handle.

DON'T BUY This "Fit & Healthy" Brand, Tablet Splitter & Crusher !

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Sep 14, 2010

I Bought one, and got it last week {Sept., 2010}. * It splits Pills O.K., but there are MUCH better ones; * Its Pill-Crushing gets an "F." I have 2 other Pill Crushers to compare it to: (A) This one requires FAR too much turning & twisting; (B) Its screw is HARD to turn; (C) It does NOT crush 100% into powder! * its "storage chamber" has a Door that does not Stay-Shut when turning "crusher" Top.

Not worth it!

Posted by Reviewer1723143 on Mar 12, 2010

Terrible tablet crusher. Did all I could to align the tablet properly, and it still ended up in a hundred pieces. This should be called a crusher/crusher, since the splitter part is really a crusher too. Now I'm doing just fine with a very sharp knife.

Rick

Posted by Reviewer2388335 on Nov 17, 2008

It works, not as well as others I have tried but it works.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »