Es enorme! :)

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016

Yo la uso para transportar toda mi medicación en el caso de tener que usarla: inhalador, pastillas para alergia, algún analgésico... Cabe todo perfectamente porque puedes quitar y poner apartados. ¡Buena compra!!!

Excellent

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 13, 2015

It's small but can carry all my daily pills

Vitamin Chest

Posted by 5023301595926779163 on Aug 27, 2015

Good sturdy box, great value for the price, one alone is not big enough, have to use two.

Perfect size and air tight!

Posted by 5230825551683961950 on Jul 06, 2014

I bought this on a whim because it looked like an interesting more convenient way to store all my pills. I am so glad I did! I can fit so many bottles of pills into this one container, it saves a ton of space in my med cabinet. Also, for vitamins that have strong odor, this chest is air-tight and keeps the odors at bay. I used to use a weekly pill box that did not contain odor, so thanks to one of my smelly vitamins, my bathroom smelled like a hamster cage. Problem solved with this vitamin chest. Also, I was weary to buy this because I heard that the brand that makes it has cheapened the quality of many of their products. Fortunately though, I found that this vitamin chest seems solid and durable enough to last a long time.

****

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

4/5

Very handy

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I save a lot of space organizing my supplements in this handy chest. You can adjust the size of each "compartment" and attach name tags for each supplement you put in it. Looks pretty neat as well. Bought two of this one - absolutely love it!

Great for travelling

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is great for travelling (if I'm travelling for more than two days) - I can put a lot of different types of supplements in.

Handy

Posted by Reviewer1486052 on Jul 31, 2012

Use this to keep vitamins at work. Good size for that.

Very Very good!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012

Отличный контейнер для витаминов! В него поместится много таблеток - хватит на весь отпуск! Внутри есть съемные перегородки, с помощью который вы можете создать необходимое вам количество отсеков. Сделано качественно, я очень довольна своим приобретением! Excellent container for vitamins! It fits a lot of tablets - enough for the whole vacation! Inside there is a removable partition, with the help of which you can create a number of sections you require. Made by high quality, I am very pleased with my purchase!

decent amount of space

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Feb 24, 2012

as pill chests go, this offers much more space than any other I've found. I still believe for many, they could even make it a bit bigger some supplement pills are soooo large. Regg

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »