Good pack

Posted by 5410757787867981056 on Apr 06, 2016

As expected.

¡Muy práctico!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Es pequeñito y con algunos compartimentos. Suficiente para un fin de semana. ¡También lo uso para transportar especias o frutos secos! :)

Excellent

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 14, 2015

All your daily pills in your pocket

Great product, works very well

Posted by 5024162232741866968 on Nov 02, 2015

I'm able to put several days worth of vitamins into the pack as it has just enough dividers for how many vitamins I take, plus an extra one that I'm able to put some extra Vitamin C into. The small size is great as I'm able to just throw it into my purse...I have a very unpredictable schedule right now, so being able to take my vitamins on the go is a must, and this vitamin pack allows me to do just that!

Pretty small

Posted by 5050147879661550051 on Aug 27, 2015

I didn't expect it to be a big box but this one is too small... Well it might be ok for one day but if you travel for a week and don't want to carry all the bottles in your bag then this box will not be helpful.If you find my review helpful, please press Yes.

Good size

Posted by Cressie on Jul 05, 2015

This vitamin pocket pack has a good size for vitamins / medicine. I'm keeping this in my backpack and it contains my medicine and some of my vitamins. I bought this one for my hubby also and he likes it too. :)

Good design and tight cover

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 16, 2015

This container is secure, compared to others I have tried, including Vitaminder of other sizes. I bought 3 so far. I wish Vitaminder has a size that is double of this as I find this too small for 2 persons' use. Their other designs are either to large of covers not secure.

Very good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jun 02, 2015

It's easy to open the box without spoiling the manicure. Fits into a small handbag.

i like it :)

Posted by 4888927002333127560 on Feb 28, 2015

i like it :)

Buen producto

Posted by artemisa on Feb 03, 2015

De tanto comprar vitaminas y suplementos, ha llegado mi momento "abuelo" en el que es necesario el uso de pastillero nivel enfermo muy chungo que necesita 6 o 7 cosas. Pues bien, esta cajita tiene varios compartimentos en los que caben bastantes capsulas. Algunas de las que tomo (ejemplo, omega 3) son bastante grandes y caben mínimo 3, lo cual es interesante. Cierra muy bien, la única pega que le pondría es que la tapa no es transparente y se te pasa más facilmente rellenarlo.