From the heart of nyc

Posted by Reviewer2824479 on Jul 28, 2010

This product is an excellent way to carry vitamins and supplements. The container is divided into five compartments. Each compartment has enough space to store large pills too. It is easy to carry along. It fits into my bags without coming apart. Before this product I would put all my supplements into an empty medication container. I had to poor every pill out to get to the pill I really needed. Now, I just open the container and take the pills or medication that I need. I no longer have to worry about certain supplements touching each other. I am able to see which pills I need to refill. This container is great.

Good size for travel

Posted by Reviewer2387786 on Jan 12, 2010

Depending on the size of supplements, this could fit 25-50, so it's great for every day or a short trip. Would have rated it 5 stars if one side wasn't just a bit loose.

Vitamin Pocket Pack - Great

Posted by Reviewer1349751 on May 16, 2010

This is small enough to put in your purse, in a suitcase, book bag. I put my herbs in here and it's easy to carry. It has 5 compartments, so it's good enough.

Pretty small

Posted by 5050147879661550051 on Aug 27, 2015

I didn't expect it to be a big box but this one is too small... Well it might be ok for one day but if you travel for a week and don't want to carry all the bottles in your bag then this box will not be helpful.If you find my review helpful, please press Yes.

Nice size

Posted by Dianamite on Jul 12, 2010

We used this to pack 1 days supplements for the whole family in our carry on while traveling. Perfect size.

Great pill case for everyday use!

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on May 26, 2009

My daughter uses this to carry two or three doses of her various vitamins, so she is never caught unprepared.

great

Posted by Reviewer1437753 on Feb 16, 2008

Perfect small carrier for pills and caps. I use it to carry along does for the day.Bought them for my grownup kids and they use the to carry along for themelves and their kids and love them also. You really can't beat the price.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1508562 on Mar 11, 2009

Nice and small. Also doesn't open up on it's own when it's in my purse.

So convenient

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jul 20, 2009

I have about six of these. They are so nice to just pack up with what ever caps you need and take. I pack one up for my wife's purse, the car and my briefcase.

Pocket Pack