Vitaminder, Vitamin Pocket Pack

From the heart of nyc

Posted by Reviewer2824479 From New York on Jul 28, 2010

This product is an excellent way to carry vitamins and supplements. The container is divided into five compartments. Each compartment has enough space to store large pills too. It is easy to carry along. It fits into my bags without coming apart. Before this product I would put all my supplements into an empty medication container. I had to poor every pill out to get to the pill I really needed. Now, I just open the container and take the pills or medication that I need. I no longer have to worry about certain supplements touching each other. I am able to see which pills I need to refill. This container is great.

Good size for travel

Posted by Reviewer2387786 From Canada on Jan 12, 2010

Depending on the size of supplements, this could fit 25-50, so it's great for every day or a short trip. Would have rated it 5 stars if one side wasn't just a bit loose.

Vitamin Pocket Pack - Great

Posted by Reviewer1349751 From Florida on May 16, 2010

This is small enough to put in your purse, in a suitcase, book bag. I put my herbs in here and it's easy to carry. It has 5 compartments, so it's good enough.

Nice size

Posted by Dianamite From Pennsylvania on Jul 12, 2010

We used this to pack 1 days supplements for the whole family in our carry on while traveling. Perfect size.

Great pill case for everyday use!

Posted by Reviewer1547663 From Virginia on May 26, 2009

My daughter uses this to carry two or three doses of her various vitamins, so she is never caught unprepared.