Best egg-white protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2890959 on Mar 10, 2011

Ordered it for someone whi can't use whey or soy protein powders. All other egg-white proteins we've tested to date had an unpleasant taste and mixed very poorly. The only exception until now was one that's made by a local company here that's very low quality nutritionally. This powder is wonderful - It tastes great, blends superbly, and is very good nutritionally (based on label, of course...). I first tried to add it to plain yoghurt (as a quick test) and it came out like a vanilla yoghurt desert! The only slight reservation, if any, is that the vanilla taste is so good, it might interfere with shakes or drinks that are meant to have a different flavor. If they could make one with bland taste for such occasions.....

Best protein powder I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2730991 on Feb 13, 2012

This was really tasty, I put it in the blender with some spinach, frozen berries & water and it tasted just like a milkshake...my kids loved it too. I will agree w/ the other review that said it was a little too sweet, but overall it was really good. I will order again.

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on May 05, 2012

I just made a Brooklyn Egg Cream with mine. Blender, milk, cocoa powder, the egg protein powder, soda water and ice. I made mine sans the soda & ice, but either way it's a good, cool, frothy drink. Very happy w. the taste of this protein powder, also.

Best tasting protein powder ever!

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Jul 23, 2012

I ordered this because I learned that the whey protein I had used for years can actually interfere with weight loss. I liked the availability of this small size so I could try this without a big investment. I mixed this with a few strawberries and a few ice cubes in a blender. The taste is fantastic. . . just enough hint of vanilla cream. I like the fact that one scoop provides 25 grams of protein. Will order larger size immediately.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1172235 on Apr 26, 2008

I just love this egg white protein. Previously I had purchased a different, more expensive one, but this one is just great!

Natural Power.

Posted by Reviewer3329242 on Sep 29, 2008

Essential for healthy immune system function. A high and natural quality protein containing amino acids to help keep already healthy blood sugar stable. Works to strengthen the entire body. It is easily and efficiently absorbed.

Vitol Egg Protein

Posted by Reviewer2216670 on Dec 21, 2008

Easy to take with anything, yes it is a bit gritty (perhaps the bee pollen, which is a great addition), so if this a problem blend. But I am in hurry so just shake it up in whatever juice/liquid I want. As for the benefits, too soon to tell but I enjoy taking it daily which is saying a lot for me.

Alternative to whey

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Apr 11, 2009

Good alternative to whey protein and it comes with enzymes

Best protien I have ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer3134955 on Jun 12, 2009

I tried this product because my body just cannot digest the whey and soy protiens. This protien is very easily digestible and gives you energy! It takes fabulous and I am so happy I found it! I also have lost 8 lbs from drinking it! Love it!!

great protein source

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Dec 06, 2009

This protein is tasty in hot cocoa or shakes, easy to digest, mixes well and has an excellent profile of amino acids. I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »