I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1202539 on Nov 09, 2011

It's great for bodybuilding purpose too, if you can't tolerate whey or soy. Digest so easily! The only con is that it taste a bit too sweet with the stevia. Recommend to use a blender so you could squeeze more scoops per liquid volume. lots of protein per scoop, and best bang for your buck!

no title

Posted by Reviewer1821120 on Oct 09, 2011

Excellent source of nutrition. A little hard to mix. Highly recommend this product

Excellent staple protein!

Posted by Reviewer1653722 on Aug 10, 2011

This is high quality protein, good tasting and at an excellent price!

Great Product

Posted by chacho on Jul 27, 2011

I really like this product. Seems to be working for me but I'm exercising twice a day for 45 minutes each time. I have combined it with some other products as well in order to get my muscles really growing. Taste great too. I still have some left and will re-order pretty soon. People stare at me because of my muscles and I'm in my 60s with big muscles, feel great, look great! Thanks iherb.

Great egg protein powder!!

Posted by Reviewer1103954 on Jul 08, 2011

This is the best egg protein powder we have tried. Please keep this in stock!! Iherb was out recently and we were forced to try another brand. It was terrible, it had a nasty bitter aftertaste. This powder has a delicious vanilla flavor that blends well in fruit smoothies and tastes great with just milk.

questionable product

Posted by Reviewer3276232 on Jun 22, 2011

Egg white protein shows no questionable ingredients, however the amino acid content has very large amounts of Aspartic Acid(2410mg per oz) and phenylalanine (1425mg per 1 oz). "Aspertame" is composed of these same two ingredients. I have written Vitol and asked about this and the safety of their product. Will update when reply received.

good very

Posted by Reviewer2404184 on Jun 16, 2011

good very

The best

Posted by Reviewer2695237 on May 01, 2011

This is the best egg white protein shake I have tasted!

leona

Posted by Reviewer3309545 on Apr 25, 2011

This is the best product, mixes well, taste good, and is a good good protein.

You can whip up a delightful treat

Posted by Reviewer1099799 on Apr 18, 2011

Vitol 100% Egg White Protein makes a delicious night cap.