Vitol, 100% Egg White Protein, Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor, 40 oz (1132 g) Powder (Discontinued Item)

A Protein Powder Newbie Review

Posted by Reviewer2183343 on Aug 14, 2010

You should know that I just recently started incorporating protein powder into my life and had pretty low expectations for the taste and texture of the powders I have tried. After using several others (some OK and some horrible) I have decided this is the best. I am still learning the best way to use it but I like the idea of egg protein and am happy with the taste and texture of this one. I am not about to say that it is as great as eating a vanilla ice cream but this is definitely a product that can be incorporated into my life with very little effort. So far I have used it in my coffee, yogurt, and smoothies. I started using it because I am doing the Hcg diet but felt like I needed more protein. This has been an easy way to add protein and keeps me from being hungry. My weight loss has increased since adding this to my routine. It is also great to have while traveling.

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Dec 05, 2010

great taste, not gritty in shakes, great source of protein

My favorite Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1658521 on Mar 07, 2011

Great product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2459510 on Mar 20, 2011

My favorite of any I have tried. I blend with Almond milk, vanilla flavor and the taste is yummy! It blends perfectly with fruit and is now usually my choice for a nourshing quick breakfast!

great!!

Posted by Reviewer3280679 on Mar 26, 2011

it works!!...it carries me all day when im out i dont get hungry for junk food....and i dont get shaky if i don t eat!!...love it!!