• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Reordered 11 quantity now

Posted by TheNutriTech on Feb 16, 2015

I can't describe it with words, I didn't expect it to be that delicious even though I'm not a dark chocolate fan, in fact, I'm crying while writing this review because, my god, it is so deliciously rich, reordered 11 of these.

a treat

Posted by Reviewer1717014 on Apr 25, 2011

organic chocolate is expensive in the shops here, and I believe it's impoortant to buy organic and fair trade becasue chocolate workers are exploited. I am not a fan of cheap chocolate, so this satisfies my occasional sweet tooth and personal ethics^^

Outstanding Dark Chocolate

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

This is a wonderful fair trade chocolate which consists only of three organic ingredients: cocoa liquor, raw cane sugar and cocoa butter. It doesn't have any soy lecithin added to it. It is smooth, not too sweet and has great flavours. Chocolate enthusiasts, this is one for you!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2940226 on Dec 30, 2011

I love dark chocolate, and this is probably the best I've ever tasted. Not bitter at all. I have ordered this several times, and I highly recommend trying it!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 07, 2012

very tasty!!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3096733 on Mar 08, 2012

My indulgence, i just love this chocolate!

Perfectly dark!

Posted by Reviewer2684419 on Mar 19, 2012

72% cocoa with no dairy products. Delicious, smooth and just sweet enough. Organic to top it all off! Better than Green and Black's even. I would buy this by the case. Wish there was a dark chocolate sampler from this brand.

baking and hot chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2300181 on Mar 30, 2012

i like it very much

Good

Posted by Reviewer2965254 on Apr 02, 2012

Good dark chocolate, not bitter.

THE BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Apr 23, 2013

This chocolate is the best I have ever tasted! Hits the spot! Highly recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »