• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

a treat

Posted by Reviewer1717014 on Apr 25, 2011

organic chocolate is expensive in the shops here, and I believe it's impoortant to buy organic and fair trade becasue chocolate workers are exploited. I am not a fan of cheap chocolate, so this satisfies my occasional sweet tooth and personal ethics^^

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2940226 on Dec 30, 2011

I love dark chocolate, and this is probably the best I've ever tasted. Not bitter at all. I have ordered this several times, and I highly recommend trying it!

Outstanding Dark Chocolate

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

This is a wonderful fair trade chocolate which consists only of three organic ingredients: cocoa liquor, raw cane sugar and cocoa butter. It doesn't have any soy lecithin added to it. It is smooth, not too sweet and has great flavours. Chocolate enthusiasts, this is one for you!

nice

Posted by 5699576451767501185 on Mar 12, 2014

Excellent chocolate. When you're eating it you feel a real fatty taste of cocoa butter. And its sweetness is right in the middle (I've ordered also the one which is 85%, and it's more "brutal":)): a little bit more — and you'll lose the harmony.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Heavenly chocolate!

good

Posted by 5218491598390991728 on Feb 12, 2015

rich flavor

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Feb 17, 2015

Just what I expected not too sweet and a little bitter which I like. Good with a cup of coffee!

Russia

Posted by Reviewer1654830 on Apr 06, 2011

good

good ingredients

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Dec 30, 2015

What I appreciate the most at this chocolate are the ingredients, no 'dangerous' ones. For my taste is a good chocolate. I bought 71% and 85 %, the 85 % one is a bit too strong, 71% ideal. Reccommend it!

It's chocolate!