• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Wow

Posted by enilorak on Jun 09, 2014

Oh my, this chocolate is amazing!

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Feb 17, 2015

Irresistible!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Apr 22, 2016

Loved this, only problem is that I ate it too quickly!!! Rich flavor, good texture.

I'm addicted

Posted by 5065365282779733938 on May 19, 2016

Nice dark chocolate with lots of big pieces of delicious hazelnuts. it's amazing!!!

Super

Posted by 5624020400891971261 on Jun 10, 2016

Best chocolate ever and the packaging is so beautiful

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Nov 08, 2016

I enjoy chocolate with nuts, especially hazelnuts. This chocolate has lots of hazelnuts. Some brands of chocolate leaves an oily or weird feeling in your mouth. This one gives you the SATISFIED feel. Only thing is that it is not available all year. I live near the equator and I don't care if it arrives a mess, as long as I have my chocolate fix. Now I will patiently wait till it is back in stock. The one with orange is yummy too.

Stale

Posted by 5707541951108219475 on Apr 30, 2016

Although the expiration date was 6 months off, I found the chocolate to be stale. Unfortunately, it was wrapped in cellophane instead of foil which is airtight and preserves chocolate better. I knew immediately upon seeing the chocolate that it was stale with the "bloom" white powdering coating, only to be confirmed upon eating it. Look elsewhere for foil-wrapped fresh chocolate.