The best Crlic Caplet!

Posted by NatursKathy on Oct 31, 2007

I use it for cardiovascular health, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. Combined with Norwegian Cod liver oil, provide miracle.

lessens herpes outbreaks

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Dec 28, 2007

Is more effective for me than L-lysine in preventing herpes outbreaks

Didnt use yet

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jan 28, 2009

Heard good stuff though

excellent product

Posted by unseen on Apr 07, 2016

Garlic one of the best herbs out there for immunity as it's safe for a long term use, also has effect on blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetic, I find this brand is the best in the market may be not the powerful one but still the best all around as some strong garlic brands makes you smell like a walking garlic clove and you really don't want that specially if you have a partner or friends, another great thing is this is a one time only tablet the size was more than fine for me but if you find it big or the concentration is high there a vegan product from the same company with low strength and small capsules but for me this is exactly what I need.هذا الثوم وهو الحمدلله نباتي/حلال بالنسبة لي هذا الشركة أفضل شركة مصنّعة للثوم لأنه ما يظهر لك راائحة .. الثوم طبعاً فوائده للمناعة وضغط الدم و الكوليسترول و السكري، هذا تركيز عالي حبة وحدة في اليوم إذا كانت الأقراص كبيرة أو التركيز عالي فيه منتج ثاني من نفس الشركة كبسولات صغيرة وتركيز أقل.

Strong!

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on May 22, 2008

This garlic is pretty strong

review

Posted by Reviewer2013034 on Jun 03, 2008

I have no idea if it works because I can't tell but I know it is a smart and healthy thing to use, thanks, for your excellent service, wrl.

Bam

Posted by Reviewer1243941 on Jul 03, 2008

I used this heavy duty pill to knock out a sinus infection. Worked in about a week. I've been taking this for about a month & you can't smell anything until you take over 2 grams in a day. Just had bloodwork done last week. Total cholesterol a year ago was hovering around 200.. now it's 147. Note: I also take the Kyolic Formula 100.. I used this heavy duty one primarily to knock out the sinus issue.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2403349 on Sep 16, 2008

One of the best garlic supplements that I've found.

VP

Posted by Reviewer1531357 on Apr 25, 2008

Excellent

A life saver..

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Nov 13, 2007

Can"t buy a better product that does so many positve things for health. It thins the blood, fights candida and helps protect from colds and flu. Boosts the immune system which, being diabetic myself, is very important.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »