excellent product

Posted by Unseenhawk on Apr 07, 2016

Garlic one of the best herbs out there for immunity as it's safe for a long term use, also has effect on blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetic, I find this brand is the best in the market may be not the powerful one but still the best all around as some strong garlic brands makes you smell like a walking garlic clove and you really don't want that specially if you have a partner or friends, another great thing is this is a one time only tablet the size was more than fine for me but if you find it big or the concentration is high there a vegan product from the same company with low strength and small capsules but for me this is exactly what I need.هذا الثوم وهو الحمدلله نباتي/حلال بالنسبة لي هذا الشركة أفضل شركة مصنّعة للثوم لأنه ما يظهر لك راائحة .. الثوم طبعاً فوائده للمناعة وضغط الدم و الكوليسترول و السكري، هذا تركيز عالي حبة وحدة في اليوم إذا كانت الأقراص كبيرة أو التركيز عالي فيه منتج ثاني من نفس الشركة كبسولات صغيرة وتركيز أقل.

Great garlic supplement

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 18, 2015

This is great, no odor at all (best to eat during meal just to be sure), and it is great for immunity - I didn't get a cold or flu while taking these, even surrounded with sick people! But, you must be careful considering dosage if you have normal or low blood pressure. I have a normal pressure and when I take this supplement and exercise I feel very dizzy. So I take half caplet a day. Anything above 600 mg is just to much for me. Other than that - this is great!

Great One a Day

Posted by Reviewer3260200 on Dec 10, 2012

My husband loves that these are only one a day and high potency. Best of all, really no garlic odor!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1382338 on Feb 01, 2012

I like it because I only have to take it once a day anf no odor.

Kyolic is always good

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Apr 22, 2011

Typical of Kyolic products

Good service

Posted by Reviewer3117151 on Oct 13, 2010

I chose to select standard delivery as this was a repeat order and urgent delivey was not neccessary The goods were delivered within two weeks in good order and would do this again but only if the goods are not urgently required. There is no tracking on this order but as I trusted i HERB I felt this would not be a problem and this proved to be the case. Leon Forgan

garlic

Posted by Reviewer3313604 on Mar 17, 2010

great product. fantastic service

I would not buy this product again

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Nov 10, 2009

These caplets are big and have an odor and are difficult to swallow. I prefer capsules.

Kyolic Aged Arlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer1289124 on Apr 01, 2009

Very good quality and prompt service. Thank you.

Didnt use yet