Garlic plus digestion !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Aug 17, 2008

Great garlic supplement & nice to have the added plus of the digestive enzymes. I have used this formula for YEARS !!!!!!!!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jan 17, 2010

Great antibiotic and Enzyme all in one.

Aged Garlic - Digestion Formula

Posted by Reviewer2923462 on Jan 22, 2008

Multi-faceted product that helps with cholestrol, thinner blood, and improved digestion.

Prostate protection

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on May 14, 2010

Protects your prostate from cancer and overgrowth. Inhibits the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone and estrogen. Works for me anyway.

excellent anti-candida fighter!

Posted by Reviewer2906996 on Apr 12, 2011

Take this along with NOW foods Candida Clear and you will see results. Thankew Wakunaga for the research in producing this excellent supplement.

always excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Nov 16, 2009

I'm pleased that kyloic has a formula with digestive enzymes!! I had intended to get the capsules instead of the tablets though. these are fine but will order the caps nest time.

Good aged garlic product

Posted by Reviewer2780211 on May 21, 2011

This is an excellent aged garlic product - I can't ever hardly smell any strong garlic odour after swallowing and the formula includes ginger and other digestive enzymes to aid the processing of food

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2272672 on Mar 17, 2011

I starting using this in conjuction with Now Foods, Sytrinol, Cholesterol Formula, 120 Vcaps for my cholesterol about 2 weeks before my blood test. My total cholesterol went from 242 to 209 my LDL went form 138 to 105. My next blood test will be in November. I am so sure it will be even better. My Doctor was very pleased as was I.

Digestive and BP aid!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

This helps my mother's hypertension and digestion.

Love it for candida overload!

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I have been dealing with a candida overgrowth in my system for a couple years now. I've researched heavily and have found loads of information, some of which is helpful, some not so much for me. Certainly proper diet is important. I've used Candex as my main supplement to kill off the yeast, it worked ok, but took too many days to take effect and I had to take it often so had to buy it often. I asked a friend how she finally got rid of her yeast overload and she said kyolic garlic, 6 or 8 per meal. So I started taking this brand 6 or 8 per meal and it has gotten the candida in my system under control very quickly! It's a much better price than the Candex, which I find to be too expensive for a supplement I use regularly, and it really works for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »