Digestive and BP aid!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

This helps my mother's hypertension and digestion.

Best In Town - But Beware The TAXMAN

Posted by 5727406759126221930 on Apr 19, 2015

These tablets are the best of the bunch where quality & price are concerened and have certainly eased our problems with oral thrush, bloating and digestive problems but alas, having just been stung £13 ($19.43) in import duties I'm afraid it will be the last time we purchase from this brilliant site. Please everyone, check your own countries' tax laws before ordering. Good Luck To All Here At iHerb.

Love it for candida overload!

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I have been dealing with a candida overgrowth in my system for a couple years now. I've researched heavily and have found loads of information, some of which is helpful, some not so much for me. Certainly proper diet is important. I've used Candex as my main supplement to kill off the yeast, it worked ok, but took too many days to take effect and I had to take it often so had to buy it often. I asked a friend how she finally got rid of her yeast overload and she said kyolic garlic, 6 or 8 per meal. So I started taking this brand 6 or 8 per meal and it has gotten the candida in my system under control very quickly! It's a much better price than the Candex, which I find to be too expensive for a supplement I use regularly, and it really works for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

This is a really great product, but all of the capsules have have about 10 percent less garlic in them than before. Many manufacturers are shorting products these days, and I hope this wasn't intentional. Less product for the same price is neither fair nor honest.

it works!

Posted by 5379723739303337445 on Jun 29, 2015

Great product, it helped me clean my system after being exposed to mould-fungi for several years. The tiredness and mucous went, and I feel normal again. Recommended.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Dec 30, 2010

help protect against high blood pressure

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2889002 on Apr 27, 2010

Vrey good and no after taste.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1248241 on Apr 21, 2011

I take garlic pills regularly to keep my intestinal tract healthy, keep away candida outbreaks.

Let's ginger

Posted by Reviewer2842507 on Jun 07, 2011

Strong ginger smell. Try to get use to it. I believe is good. No side effects so far.

Good Stuff

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Aug 23, 2015

these work well, they have help decrease my issue with Candida, they don't stink of garlic, you smell mostly ginger which I love. I have to give this 4 stars caz these are pills not capsules and they are pretty rough to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »