Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

This is a really great product, but all of the capsules have have about 10 percent less garlic in them than before. Many manufacturers are shorting products these days, and I hope this wasn't intentional. Less product for the same price is neither fair nor honest.

The invisible builder

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Dec 02, 2010

The appetite is improved and the wet nose condition is also drying up

good product

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Dec 30, 2010

help protect against high blood pressure

Best In Town - But Beware The TAXMAN

Posted by 5727406759126221930 on Apr 19, 2015

These tablets are the best of the bunch where quality & price are concerened and have certainly eased our problems with oral thrush, bloating and digestive problems but alas, having just been stung £13 ($19.43) in import duties I'm afraid it will be the last time we purchase from this brilliant site. Please everyone, check your own countries' tax laws before ordering. Good Luck To All Here At iHerb.

VERY STRONG for candida but Duanwood Reishi is even Stronger

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Sep 06, 2015

Great Antibiotic, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti Candida , antiviral... I have to take at least 5 per meal and 15-20 per day. Liquid Duanwood Reishi Drops by Dragon Herbs is a medicinal mushroom that will slay candida. It controls overgrowth and you will be able to eat foods you haven't in the past. Give it a good month because natural medicine must build up in your body. If you take 3 dropperfuls/day, you will be very surprised!

it works!

Posted by 5379723739303337445 on Jun 29, 2015

Great product, it helped me clean my system after being exposed to mould-fungi for several years. The tiredness and mucous went, and I feel normal again. Recommended.

Good Stuff

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Aug 23, 2015

these work well, they have help decrease my issue with Candida, they don't stink of garlic, you smell mostly ginger which I love. I have to give this 4 stars caz these are pills not capsules and they are pretty rough to swallow.

So far so good

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 15, 2013

I'm using this with Now Foods' Candida Support as well as adhering to a modified diet (GAPS/Candida Diet). Together, they seem to be working. However, I find that there's no real substitute for raw garlic, so I eat a couple cloves of that a day too.

Strong antifungal

Posted by ShaunD on Apr 26, 2012

I had a very good experience with this product first few days but unfortunately I could not take it. I think my stomach was too weak. I had this very same experience when I ate raw garlic with food which explains the effectiveness of this product. So if you have no problem with garlic but need a replacement, this is simple way to help your liver and keep cholesterol levels low.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2889002 on Apr 27, 2010

Vrey good and no after taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »