10% Off Orders Over $40!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Cardiovascular, Formula 100, 300 Capsules

Avoided surgery

Posted by Reviewer1190527 on Dec 27, 2009

Before I learned of the power of aged garlic to reverse plaque deposition, I had my left carotid artery opened surgically. The right one was scheduled for later. Now my arteries are "wide open", so there will be no more surgery. I advised a friend who was planning the same surgery, and he was able to avoid it as well.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Cardiovascular

Posted by Reviewer1739514 on Sep 16, 2008

My whole family uses this product. It is the only name I trust and we have used it for years. It heads off infections (take during a cold or flu and no ear infections afterwards!) is good for arteries, etc. Five stars means I'm completely satisfied.

Kyolic Garlic Order

Posted by Reviewer1981494 on Oct 06, 2008

My mom has been taking Kyolic garlic for 5 years and her blood pressure is 120/80. She is 81 years old and before taking the product her BP was running 150/90.

Improves Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1880624 on Sep 25, 2009

Have started and stopped this supplement three times and have noticed a profound improvement in my allergies whenever I resume taking it.

Kyolic, 600 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2814362 on Feb 16, 2008

6 Kyolic per day (3500 mg)lowers my blood pressure 20 to 30 points. It did the same thing within three days for my husband and elderly mother. I had to break her high blood pressure pill in half, and now question if she needs it at all. She is 76, overweight, and after 2 cups of coffee before her blood pressure pill, it was still only 135 over 87.