Far Better Than Solid Garlic Pills

Posted by Reviewer1062958 on May 09, 2008

When I talk about taking garlic to people, they often mention the solid pills or just eating a lot of extra garlic. I always have to explain that the Kyolic liquid Garlic is by far superior to the solid stuff because it is aged, concentrated and liquid. It works so quickly and is great for everything from allergies to colds to immune disfunction, candida...you name it. If you read the "Prescription For Natural Healing" book like I do, you'll soon begin to notice that Kyolic Liquid Garlic is listed as one of the most beneficial things to do for almost every ailment in the book! They're not kidding! The stuff is great.

Kyolic aged garlic extract

Posted by Reviewer1761652 on Aug 13, 2010

I take this specifically for yeast infections; I find it works better than the over the counter preparations that take 7 days and are messy. Using the garlic extract, the yeast infection is gone in a few days.

Kyolic - cardio help

Posted by Reviewer1043980 on Sep 21, 2011

My husband has used Kyolic for the past 2 years and has noticed a significant improvement in his cardiovascular health. His angina happens much less and he has a lot more stamina. All this inspite of not being able to use the usual drugs that are prescribed by the cardiologists and having had a quadruple by-pass and 3 stents, along with heart damage due to 2 heart attacks in the past.

Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1080871 on Sep 08, 2009

Ive been takeing it 2 times a day I feel good.Blood pressure is down.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1042059 on Oct 09, 2009

it's easy to take and when my cholesterol was up, the only thing I did different was add green tea and liquid garlic to my program. I lowered it 80 points. Will use forever. Highly recommend.

Keep ticks and flees off your pets!

Posted by Reviewer1209221 on Mar 19, 2009

Wonderful product. Actually use this to keep flees and ticks off of my pets. It works quite well and they love it.

Almost a miracle cure!

Posted by Reviewer1547374 on Dec 27, 2010

My daughter has been giving her two boys this ever since they were babies. Her firstborn was always getting ear infections, so she started using this instead of having him on constant antibiotic treatments. The boys are now 11 and 9 and they almost never get sick. As soon as they show signs of the sniffles, she'll give them a dose of liquid garlic and it never develops into a cold. I sing the praises of this stuff to everyone I know!

There really is no taste!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 12, 2009

You open it and it smells like very pungent garlic - so much so, you wonder whether you should even try it. Then you put some in some juice and you really cant taste it at all!! Great product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2479829 on Nov 11, 2010

Great product for stopping colds and flus from developing. Also help preventing recurrence of tumor.

My favorite garlic product; excellent price.

Posted by Reviewer1759758 on Jan 28, 2010

I have used this aged liquid garlic for about 20 years as a preventive for vaginal yeast infections. I suffered with them for a few years, and when I finally started taking aged garlic extract, they went away and have never come back. I know others who use it for heart health. I simply fill 2 gelatin capsules with the liquid every day. There is no garlic odor. I find iherb.com sells it at the best price on the web.