Good

Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Jan 22, 2016

My kids use it everyday.

Good Product!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

This a good product for the price. Does not give you a garlic breath smell but it has a strong taste and is very concentrated. Iherb good customer service and DHL good fast delivery!

I love this product

Posted by 5472073001611319435 on Sep 26, 2014

I have been Kyolic garlic extract for a few years and it is very useful concerning certain conditions (ear infections, skin conditions, etc. Kyolic extract is a staple in my household.

It's not odorless,but the smell calms down after while.Good for acne,fleas etc..

Posted by marley on Nov 26, 2013

Just started giving it to my pet to deter fleas and was not able to detect garlic breath after so many minutes so that is a good thing.It is also good for acne.I add just a drop or two of the liquid in Madre Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (also sold at iherb )and rub it on my skin it makes my skin look bright and I noticed some of the blackheads were coming out on their own when I used this combination on my face.Do not use this on broken skin or it will sting. Click my username Marley to see my other review.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by 5367688345200171265 on Nov 17, 2013

I like its taste a lot when mixed in the water. I'm having my first bottle, so can't tell much about its effect, but I think it's doing good for me. I hope I get less colds.

Good Stuff!

Posted by 4685375285003645141 on Jun 21, 2013

It is odorless for those of you who are afraid of it affecting your social life. I use it for general well-being, which it seems to be doing.

Great for mercury detox

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

I started taking this after getting my amalgams removed and have seen a great improvement in my health. Some have called garlic a miracle food and I can see why, I feel less tired and I can tell that the mercury is being removed from my body when I take this alongside some other supplements. I've also not gotten a cold since I've been taking this. On top of that, the taste is pleasant and there's no garlic odor so that's a definitely plus. An awesome form of garlic to take for the long term. One of my favorite supplements.

Kyolic

Posted by PamBlowers on May 06, 2012

Excellent value, top product

This liquid packs a punch

Posted by Reviewer2192074 on Feb 19, 2012

Excellent I have used this only for a short term but all ready have notice a more younger youthful appearance. I feel more alive too. excellent will purchase this again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2334038 on Dec 19, 2011

I have tried a product from this company in Japan (called Wakunaga here) that has ginseng and some other things in it which is too strong for me. This with only the aged garlic extract is just right. It doesn't send me soaring with energy.