Kyolic

Posted by Reviewer2571424 on Oct 14, 2008

I've been taking Kyolic in this form for over (30) years. The (2) bottle pack is the best value around!

Kyolic Liquid Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer1289470 on Sep 08, 2008

Awesome product. Has assisted in clearing up my cystic acne.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3035688 on Mar 24, 2011

It's potent but its good. Each time when i feel onset of any viral, i'll take it and within two days, with sufficient rest & water, usually get better.

Great Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2254900 on Jun 26, 2011

This extract has a rich, enjoyable flavor--not at all off putting. I enjoy it twice daily with food and with all of the known health benefits derived from garlic, I am confident that this is an excellent addition to my supplement regimen. I chose the Kyolic brand after reading a health article on how garlic extract is absorbed by the body so much better than garlic capsules; and because of the great iHerb customer reviews.

An old favorate. All garlic's benefits plus.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on Sep 16, 2011

Good for immunity, heart, blood pressure. Long term user and will continue to use. Good price and fast shipping.

garlic cure

Posted by Reviewer3226463 on Jun 10, 2009

I give this to my daughter, have been for years- she has gotten used to the unique flavor, and it really helps knock out a cold.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2334038 on Dec 19, 2011

I have tried a product from this company in Japan (called Wakunaga here) that has ginseng and some other things in it which is too strong for me. This with only the aged garlic extract is just right. It doesn't send me soaring with energy.

Good Stuff!

Posted by 4685375285003645141 on Jun 21, 2013

It is odorless for those of you who are afraid of it affecting your social life. I use it for general well-being, which it seems to be doing.

It's not odorless,but the smell calms down after while.Good for acne,fleas etc..

Posted by marley on Nov 26, 2013

Just started giving it to my pet to deter fleas and was not able to detect garlic breath after so many minutes so that is a good thing.It is also good for acne.I add just a drop or two of the liquid in Madre Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (also sold at iherb )and rub it on my skin it makes my skin look bright and I noticed some of the blackheads were coming out on their own when I used this combination on my face.Do not use this on broken skin or it will sting. Click my username Marley to see my other review.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Nov 10, 2011

This product is very good for any kind of infection.