New To iHerb?

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Circulation, Formula 106, 200 Capsules

it does help

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Jun 20, 2010

I Have been taking this along with Now Foods Hawthorn Berry for 6 months now. So far it has partially assisted with my heart and cholesterol problems, I will however need to add something extra for bringing down the cholesterol as that has remained up 2.5 higher than my Dr wants it to be. All in all I am well pleased and hope to be on a natural formula and diet to assist with the heart and cholesterol . That means no more meds from the Dr!Yay! And a happier liver is an added advantage. The staff has always been helpful. The free shipping has been a headache so for me it will mean that from here on in I shall pay the shipping so we can track my goods!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2949566 on Jan 14, 2010

My mother wouldn't be without this product - she has taken it for years for her blood pressure.

ITS GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2080931 on Apr 10, 2009

I HAVE BEEN ORDERING WAKUNAGA-KYOLIC AGED GARLIC EXTRACT AND HAVE SEEN MY BLOOD PRESSURE GO DOWN.

Truly great product

Posted by Reviewer1400808 on Jun 21, 2011

I was having what I thought were pains in my heart. I have heard several ads over the years on patriot internet radio about "heart drops". I found these pills that have the same ingredients as those heart drops so I bought them and have taken about 9 per day for a little over two months. My "heart pains" are completely gone now. I cannot say for sure what the problem was or if these pills cured the problem, but it sure looks that way to me. I will keep taking these as long as I can afford them. I much prefer to take pills than drops.

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Other than being well known for its anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus and anti parasites properties, garlic also helps to normalise blood pres sure, shorten colds, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol ratio and is anti cancer. Even you like the taste of garlic (like me), there are times when you will wish that the breath will not smell. This is great way to take garlic without the ‘bad’ breath or gas. It is nice that the garlic is organic, considering that most of the garlic are produced in China. The capsule is made of gelatin (not for vegan), small and easy to swallow. Each serving contains 600mg of garlic. A clove of garlic weighs about 5-6g so it is only 1/10 of it. It is best to take 2-3 cloves of garlic daily for optimum benefits. There is 20mg of cayenne pepper per serving which is actually very little (people take cayenne capsules of 500mg for the benefits). The hawthorn is somewhat low and it is not extract or standardized either. Another important thing to note is that aged garlic and raw garlic offers slightly different benefits as components in aged garlic had been altered over time to remove the smell. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Personally, I feel like that it does not work as well as raw garlic. Check out my page for more reviews!