Kyolic Is the Best!

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on Feb 13, 2015

I've tried other types of garlic supplements, I always come back to Kyolic Detox. No after taste and I feel better taking these.

Good supplement

Posted by WorkingMum on May 03, 2014

First 2 weeks I had headaches, loss of appetite, general feeling of being unwell and I knew the capsules were working to detox my body. Right after that I felt great! My skin looks less dull and I felt healthy. No smell of garlic at all. Down side is it is a little large to swallow for me.

Best for detox

Posted by 5496016835165676726 on Mar 01, 2014

Has a great source of vitamins and minerals. I take 3 a day and feel a whole lot more energetic and healthy. I am 36 years, my skin and hair is much healthier not to mention digestion and overall well being. I will continue to have this.

Nice garlic supplement

Posted by Reviewer1740832 on Oct 20, 2013

I take it every day and I like Wakunaga brand

LOVE IT! has everything I need

Posted by berriebo on Jul 17, 2013

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! I take these daily and I noticed the benefits of this anti-aging supplement within a month. I feel and look so much better, my skin looks brighter and looks CLEAN. I love it, hair and nails show the most. My hair and nails feel healthy again and great for overall supplement for anti-aging and detox. RECOMMENDED!

Excellent

Posted by 5416261200231672999 on Jun 07, 2013

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2786865 on Jan 21, 2013

Using this product for detoxing mercury. A double whammy to include an anti-aging formula. Thank you iherb.

Best of the best

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Jan 02, 2013

Among all the supplements I've tried (and that's many), this Kyolic product is among the very best. It's good for the hearth, for circulation, energy and general well being. If I could give 6 stars, I would have done it. If I can give the producer an advice, add 30 mg Q10 to the formula. Thanks anyway.

Definitely Recommend!!

Posted by Reviewer2070062 on Nov 29, 2012

Have being taken it for 2 weeks and have noticed that my skin has such a healthy glow and hair definitely stronger. That alone made me happy especially in this cold winter weather. Not to sure for the immune system as have a cold at the moment but not as bad as normally get so suppose a good thing..Will Buy Again!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2576419 on Feb 28, 2012

This is definitely a garlic extract that does not leave an aftertaste or bad breath. If taken with food as instructed, it will not have any effects on the digestive system. I recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »