Great For Mom

Posted by Reviewer2811779 on Nov 08, 2010

My Mom is 83 years young. She has diabetes and takes no medication. She watches her diet and walks a mile daily, rain or shine. She has been on this particular formula for about 2 1/2 years. Her hair and nails have been growing so much better. I remember she used to lose so much hair. Not anymore!!

LOVE IT! has everything I need

Posted by berriebo on Jul 17, 2013

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! I take these daily and I noticed the benefits of this anti-aging supplement within a month. I feel and look so much better, my skin looks brighter and looks CLEAN. I love it, hair and nails show the most. My hair and nails feel healthy again and great for overall supplement for anti-aging and detox. RECOMMENDED!

Good supplement

Posted by WorkingMum on May 03, 2014

First 2 weeks I had headaches, loss of appetite, general feeling of being unwell and I knew the capsules were working to detox my body. Right after that I felt great! My skin looks less dull and I felt healthy. No smell of garlic at all. Down side is it is a little large to swallow for me.

Definitely Recommend!!

Posted by Reviewer2070062 on Nov 29, 2012

Have being taken it for 2 weeks and have noticed that my skin has such a healthy glow and hair definitely stronger. That alone made me happy especially in this cold winter weather. Not to sure for the immune system as have a cold at the moment but not as bad as normally get so suppose a good thing..Will Buy Again!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2828385 on Nov 05, 2010

Excellent product. Have seen improvement in skin and nails.

Best of the best

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Jan 02, 2013

Among all the supplements I've tried (and that's many), this Kyolic product is among the very best. It's good for the hearth, for circulation, energy and general well being. If I could give 6 stars, I would have done it. If I can give the producer an advice, add 30 mg Q10 to the formula. Thanks anyway.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2786865 on Jan 21, 2013

Using this product for detoxing mercury. A double whammy to include an anti-aging formula. Thank you iherb.

Excellent

Posted by 5416261200231672999 on Jun 07, 2013

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Tatyana. CHC. Iridologist

Posted by Reviewer2399225 on May 04, 2008

The best formula for immune system. My client who took it as a prevention from flu-allergy season - did not have any problems for many winters in row!

Nice