Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Extra Strength Reserve, 120 Capsules

Kyolic Aged Garlic for Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1713243 on Jul 05, 2009

In 2002 Medical Doctors at the Dayton Heart Hospital said that my mother was 99% blocked in all arteries leading to the heart and placed her on Hospice. I started giving her Kyolic Aged Garlic, CoQ-10, Hawthorn, Taurine, Nattokinaze, Olive Leaf Extract and Pomegranite juice and capsules. I have added some additional immune boosters since then (Epicor and Thymus Extract)as well as several other supplements. She is still living and is certainly better today than she was in 2002. I believe that the Kyolic Aged Garlic has had a beneficial effect in slowing down or stopping the progression of the atherosclerosis and I intend to continue giving it to her.

Have used for years.

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on Dec 21, 2007

Keeps blood pressure and cholesterol low. This is the best choice of the Kyolic brand for these reasons. Lab results don't lie!

I'm so glad they carry this!

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Mar 02, 2009

This is considered the best brand but also the best dosage for heart and cholesterol issues. I listened to a whole show by a noted cardiologist who kept reiterating that this is the brand and strength and format you want. I'm thrilled that you carry it!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1334353 on Sep 03, 2009

I bought this particular brand because its the strongest potency you can find. I've been using with a couple of other products to clear up boils. I'm using 1 capsule morning and night, and its working. Also, I had a small wart on my finger that has shrunk to half its original size and its only been two weeks. I am having success, yeah for me. Thanks iHerb you rock.

Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Oct 19, 2009

This is a high quality pure clean odder free garlic preparation. Have used this product for many years and have found it to be the most effective garlic supplement. Research backs up Aged Garlic extract that is found in this product. Thank you Iherb for your outstanding service it is second to none.