Absolutely no help for blood pressure

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62 year old male with high BP. I had tried another garlic product before Kyolic but had to stop because of the indigestion it was causing. Since those capsules weren't enteric coated they were dissolving immediately upon entering the stomach and releasing the very potent active ingredient (Alliin) into the digestive system - not very pleasant. With Kyolic aged garlic I had no stomach problems but no improvement either. I have since read that aged and/or odorless varieties of garlic supplements contain significantly lower amounts of Alliin, most of it being destroyed in the process. Since Kyolic is not enterically coated, obviously it wouldn't need to be with a low Alliin content due to aging, I assume that is why I got no benefit. I was taking 3 per day! I would suggest searching iHerb for a good alternative (there are a couple) with ample amounts of Alliin and definitely enteric coated so that the Alliin is first released when it reaches your small intestine.

Great

Posted by supergranny on Feb 13, 2015

I am very happy with my Kyolic Garlic. I am also VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality supplements. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

Good garlic

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 11, 2014

This has no whey, so that's one reason I use this formula. I usually use Eclectic Institute freeze dried garlic, but sometimes I use kyolic when my intestines need a more gentle garlic. This has a screw cap - the safety seal is a plastic ring at the bottom of the cap.

Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by 4843189714577541423 on Nov 05, 2013

This is an excellent poduct, it is extra Strength, without the Garlic breath, and it keeps blood pressure down, this product is also amazing during the winter to help keep colds at bay, My Husband as now used this product, for many years for his heart health, after being advised by a health practicener that this would help keep his blood pressure stable, and it has. Thank you for putting out such an amazing product, as he does not need blood pressure medication, (with unknown side affects) because of your excellent product. Many Thanks Regards D&D Williams.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Garlic EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Garlic brand himself. The most scientifically researched Garlic. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Kyolic garlic products are worl leaders

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

I think that aged garlic is a wonderful product that everybody should take regularly. It is reasonably priced on i-herb. In Australia it is almost unaffordable and only very few formulas are offered - it's quite sad really.

Very good for heart protection

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on May 22, 2012

Kyolic (aged garlic extract) counteracts arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), decreases blood pressure and prevents heart problems. It also has many other benefecial effects (e.g. it helps memory) and it has antimicrobial properties (e.g. people use garlic for common cold).

Garlic Blast

Posted by Reviewer1045232 on Feb 27, 2012

I have taken other Wakunaga products before, I tried this one and like it very much. Iherb has a great price on it to.

Researched brand

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Feb 13, 2012

Taking this for extra protection. Good research on brand. Helps lower cholesterol and BP mildly. The aging process brings out more beneficial compounds. No odor! Also doesn't affect the beneficial gut flora in a bad way - it is supposed to actually help gut flora multiply.

A useful product!

Posted by Reviewer1808614 on Dec 28, 2011

Really useful effect on digestion, first of all. The cardiovascular effect is very possible but more difficult to realize in a short time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »